Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-30-2013, 04:06 PM   #11
Kirsie
Registered Users
Formerly: Kir***m
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: The Accidental 2WW?

I tested this morning . Which is ridiculous since even when I am pregnant I've never read positive until about 10dpo which isn't until Saturday. But I'll probably test again tomorrow...and the next day...

Advertisement

Old 01-31-2013, 08:33 AM   #12
blossomgoat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Sign me up! We made a sad but logical decision to be done with babies but neither of us wants that to be true so... we haven't made any permanent bc choices.

Up until about 4 months ago, we were 100% perfectly using latex. Then suddenly DH started to talk more about wanting another and getting less perfect in our use of BC. Generally, we at least discuss, mid-deed, whether we're feeling like risking it or not if we're within a week of Oing. Since we usually discuss it, I don't keep the mantra in the back of my head of, "When do I need to remind him it's time to suit up?" Heck, we also discuss it outside of the bedroom in a kind of "okay, it's time to start being careful" sort of planning our week's evening activities session. He's totally on-top of my cycle and knows what to expect when.

So I was totally surprised last week when he didn't ask and suddenly, I realized... wait... um...you already... without? OMG. I had thought we weren't at that point in DTD yet where it was an issue! I know, not the best way to use condoms if we expect them to work. We both know better, but still, after 10 years together, we know each other's rythms and bodies pretty well and I was totally taken by surprise!

Now I'm in the ATWW. AF is due Feb 10th. I average 28 days, but occasionally throw a 27, 29, or 30. We DTD on CD 14, and my iP predicted O on the cd15. I guess that puts me ad 4dpo now. (I don't temp bec I switch between 4am wakeups and 7am wakeups due to my work schedule and my 7am wakeups are never without a child audience.) I get to start flipping out around Feb 12th if AF hasn't showed up yet.

The last two times I got pregnant were pretty much the same story. I remember exactly what we were doing and being surprised by DH's decision then, too.
Old 01-31-2013, 11:56 AM   #13
mommamitchell
Registered Users

My Mood:

Well I am going to join the club. Husband and I had discussed starting to try for our 4th and final baby this June. But I guess he got excited and the past few times he has not "pulled out". I'm not due to O for another few days but we are trying tot ime this one right to try to get a girl this time. I know it is not guarenteed or anything. But after reading a few articles it says to BD a few days before you O because girl sperm live longer. I know I may be crazy, but hey why not try. LOL!
mommamitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:46 PM   #14
Kirsie
Registered Users
Formerly: Kir***m
seller
seller

My Mood:

Welcome new members! I look forward to stressing over pee sticks over the next few weeks with you all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomgoat View Post
Sign me up! We made a sad but logical decision to be done with babies but neither of us wants that to be true so... we haven't made any permanent bc choices.

Up until about 4 months ago, we were 100% perfectly using latex. Then suddenly DH started to talk more about wanting another and getting less perfect in our use of BC. Generally, we at least discuss, mid-deed, whether we're feeling like risking it or not if we're within a week of Oing. Since we usually discuss it, I don't keep the mantra in the back of my head of, "When do I need to remind him it's time to suit up?" Heck, we also discuss it outside of the bedroom in a kind of "okay, it's time to start being careful" sort of planning our week's evening activities session. He's totally on-top of my cycle and knows what to expect when.

So I was totally surprised last week when he didn't ask and suddenly, I realized... wait... um...you already... without? OMG. I had thought we weren't at that point in DTD yet where it was an issue! I know, not the best way to use condoms if we expect them to work. We both know better, but still, after 10 years together, we know each other's rythms and bodies pretty well and I was totally taken by surprise!

Now I'm in the ATWW. AF is due Feb 10th. I average 28 days, but occasionally throw a 27, 29, or 30. We DTD on CD 14, and my iP predicted O on the cd15. I guess that puts me ad 4dpo now. (I don't temp bec I switch between 4am wakeups and 7am wakeups due to my work schedule and my 7am wakeups are never without a child audience.) I get to start flipping out around Feb 12th if AF hasn't showed up yet.

The last two times I got pregnant were pretty much the same story. I remember exactly what we were doing and being surprised by DH's decision then, too.
This is very similar to us. I was done for the time being. We didn't want to do anything permanent since I may change my mind when I'm done school and he retires from the CF. He obviously made different plans in the moment lol. Definitely not a catastrophic event just not what I originally had in mind.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:46 PM   #15
Mags462
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Anyone POAS yet?
Old 02-03-2013, 08:55 PM   #16
firemommaof1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags462 View Post
Anyone POAS yet?
Yes, well???
Kai Grayson Arrived June 3 2014
firemommaof1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:05 PM   #17
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by firemommaof1 View Post
I was last time so I know the feeling. Thankfully af showed and were all good. Extra careful now!!
Sage---your kids are too dang cute not to have any more!!
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:09 PM   #18
firemommaof1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses View Post
Sage---your kids are too dang cute not to have any more!!
Aww thanks Tashauna. Maybe someday... But my hands are full right now
Kai Grayson Arrived June 3 2014
firemommaof1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:16 AM   #19
whitneywalters
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

10dpo and dont see anything
Old 02-04-2013, 08:36 AM   #20
mommamitchell
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags462 View Post
Anyone POAS yet?
I am going to wait until Valentine's day. Well, i'm going to try to wait at least. LOL! I have been having crazy baby dreams lately. Guess I have it on the brain. But I dreamt I had a girl the night before last. It was so real! I could feel her in my arms. Last night I dreamt I had triplets at a birth center. I had 2 boys and a girl.
mommamitchell is offline   Reply With Quote