Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-30-2013, 05:29 PM   #151
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy

What kind of a stash do you have mama???
Well, when we tarted ttc in may, I bought 27 kissa 0s. Then there was a seconds sale, and I bought 3 BG AIOs xs. Then I got my positive, so I bought 16 newborn pockets. Then I bought 6 covers, then I lost June, and my retail therapy was to buy more aio xs and some xs fuzzibunz. And now I have 2 drawers full for a baby I don't have. But I've found a new obsession- mama cloth minkys...omg, the fluff mail. If only DH knew.

Advertisement

I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...

Last edited by Hope4More; 01-30-2013 at 05:30 PM.
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:45 PM   #152
Kotzurk
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More week of January 7th

Please move me to pregnant and praying to make it also. But I will still stick around here until I get my cerclauge for sure. My EDD is Sept 25th and 12wks is March 13th.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:35 PM   #153
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

K I'm going to do a monthly thread ( sorry just easier for me to keep up with) so ill get those changes in on Friday
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:38 PM   #154
meeshkasheeba
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotzurk View Post
Please move me to pregnant and praying to make it also. But I will still stick around here until I get my cerclauge for sure. My EDD is Sept 25th and 12wks is March 13th.
Take it easy mama.

DH doen't want me to waste money on our not yet a baby, baby so I don't get to buy fluff, but it is just so tempting.

Last edited by meeshkasheeba; 01-31-2013 at 05:56 AM.
meeshkasheeba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:20 AM   #155
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I saw the doc today, and they are doing lots of bloodwork. They're running an antiphospholipid, a thyroid, a chromosome transposition, and of course a beta. Now I'm at the hospital getting a rhogam. Fun times. My hope is that these all come back normal to show loosing 2 in a row really was just ad luck of the draw and third time will be a charm...

She also said go off progesterone cream, since ds was conceived and carried without it, and ive lost two with it. the day of my next positive, come in for a quantitative, two days later a repeat, and she'll put me on suppositories for better absorption. I don't know how I feel about that...

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...

Last edited by Hope4More; 01-31-2013 at 09:28 AM.
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:02 AM   #156
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

BFN today at 10 dpo. I'll test again Saturday but I'm gearing up for our iui cycle next month
Old 01-31-2013, 07:39 PM   #157
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Feeling a lot sad and frustrated this week. And a bit confused. I have one dr telling me I need to go meet with Maternal fetal medicine, and the other telling me I don't need it and he'll refer me up there once I"m pregnant. We also got some new info from dh's neurologist. Apparently he has low T which could be effecting things for us in TTC but is also effecting him physically. The RE didn't test for this so now we're sending this test to them. The neuro is treating it. And next step is to have the genetic testing done. Pre op is Feb 6. Don't have a date for genetic screening set up yet.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:46 PM   #158
Kotzurk
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm confused. Why would they want you to meet with MFM prior to being pregnant?
Old 01-31-2013, 09:54 PM   #159
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More

Well, when we tarted ttc in may, I bought 27 kissa 0s. Then there was a seconds sale, and I bought 3 BG AIOs xs. Then I got my positive, so I bought 16 newborn pockets. Then I bought 6 covers, then I lost June, and my retail therapy was to buy more aio xs and some xs fuzzibunz. And now I have 2 drawers full for a baby I don't have. But I've found a new obsession- mama cloth minkys...omg, the fluff mail. If only DH knew.
Sounds like a great stash! I have some BG XS AIO and covers for per folds but just don't know what I want to go with was looking at thirsties and ill joeys too! Ahhhhhhh. All the choices!! I have a lot of BG OS seconds though!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc
BFN today at 10 dpo. I'll test again Saturday but I'm gearing up for our iui cycle next month
Keep up hope mama!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72
Feeling a lot sad and frustrated this week. And a bit confused. I have one dr telling me I need to go meet with Maternal fetal medicine, and the other telling me I don't need it and he'll refer me up there once I"m pregnant. We also got some new info from dh's neurologist. Apparently he has low T which could be effecting things for us in TTC but is also effecting him physically. The RE didn't test for this so now we're sending this test to them. The neuro is treating it. And next step is to have the genetic testing done. Pre op is Feb 6. Don't have a date for genetic screening set up yet.
Are they wanting you to meet with MFM for another opinion?

AFM: I'm out AF started today and I had my CD 1 US today so hopefully good news tomorrow that we can do meds this cycle and get a BFP...
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:36 PM   #160
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My worry with buying more diapers is, doesn't the elastic go bad?