Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-30-2013, 06:22 AM   #31
nbert921
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: NIP: Pail Liners, Wet Bags, Snappis & Swim Diapers - REDUCED!!!

I have a 5 month old that right now is 16lbs right now but I'm not sure what she will weigh in the summer. She will be 9-12 months this summer. My older daughter will be 2 in may. She is 25lbs now so probably won't get too much bigger than that.

Advertisement

Old 01-30-2013, 07:14 AM   #32
cat2006
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbert921 View Post
I have a 5 month old that right now is 16lbs right now but I'm not sure what she will weigh in the summer. She will be 9-12 months this summer. My older daughter will be 2 in may. She is 25lbs now so probably won't get too much bigger than that.
Hmm, that's tough on the little one. She would probably be between a Large, but I do not have that size. The older one is easier, she would probably be a Super Large (28-37lbs). I have the light pink and hot pink one for the diaper and a junior in the light pink and hot pink tankini (31-44lbs).

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!

Cat

[I]see all my FSOT posts: prefolds, diaper covers, wetbags, boy lots newborn & 3 month, Newborn Contours
cat2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:54 PM   #33
dylansmommy33
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Interested in a pail liner. If you'll ship to Canada pm me please. Thank you!

All transactions are to Canada
dylansmommy33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:15 AM   #34
dmbrown5
Registered Users
seller

Do you still have the "save our planet" wet bag? Could you email me? dmdslilangels@yahoo.com Thanks (for some reason I don't always get my replies on here)
dmbrown5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:56 AM   #35
cat2006
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbrown5 View Post
Do you still have the "save our planet" wet bag? Could you email me? dmdslilangels@yahoo.com Thanks (for some reason I don't always get my replies on here)

Hello and thank you so much for the interest!

I do have the wetbag available. My PayPal address is: catmaas@yahoo.com.

Your items will ship within 5 business days of receiving payment to the address you have on file with PayPal (please let me know if the address is incorrect, or if you would like it shipped elsewhere). I will send you a confirmation email once they have shipped, along with your delivery confirmation number so you can track it (I love tracking my packages!!!).

Let me know if you would like to go ahead with the purchase.

Thanks Again!

Cat

[I]see all my FSOT posts: prefolds, diaper covers, wetbags, boy lots newborn & 3 month, Newborn Contours
Old 02-07-2013, 07:31 AM   #36
cat2006
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bump

Old 02-09-2013, 08:34 AM   #37
cat2006
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

bump

Old 02-11-2013, 04:09 PM   #38
mamainaustin
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hi
I am interested in buying some wet bags. I also posted on your per fold thread. ( can't pm yet because I'm a newbie) My zip code is 78749. I'm interested in getting them as soon as I can because the baby is almost here!

Please let me know either way. Thank you
mamainaustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:44 PM   #39
cat2006
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamainaustin View Post
Hi
I am interested in buying some wet bags. I also posted on your per fold thread. ( can't pm yet because I'm a newbie) My zip code is 78749. I'm interested in getting them as soon as I can because the baby is almost here!

Please let me know either way. Thank you

Hi! I answered your post on the prefolds thread. Just let me know what bags you want to add to your order. I'll knock a $1 off per bag if you buy them with the prefolds .

Thanks Again!

Cat

Old 02-13-2013, 03:33 PM   #40
cat2006
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bump