Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-01-2013, 07:57 AM   #1
Suzi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Getting married tomorrow and ds is sick!

There's really no question in this post. Wanted to share our hectic week, I guess. Makes it more humorous instead of tragic if I type it out

Like the title says tomorrow I am getting married. My 8 year old ds was puking Tuesday, Wednesday he was just exhausted. I kept him home half a day Thursday but he seemed perfectly fine so he went to school Thursday afternoon. Then Thursday night he got all stuffy and started running a fever. Still had a fever this morning so he is home with me.

I'm really really hoping I don't start puking. His dad stayed home with him the first day he was sick so I'm hoping he got all of those germs. And I hope that he is feeling good enough to enjoy the wedding and go to his friends house after the wedding.

Its going to be a little damper on the wedding night if we are taking care of a sick kiddo, lol.

Luckily dsd and younger ds seem to have missed all of this. I'm a little stuffy but I can medicate through that

Any prayers/good thoughts appreciated.

Advertisement

Old 02-01-2013, 11:22 AM   #2
danielle
Registered Users
Formerly: d*****
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Getting married tomorrow and ds is sick!

Congratulations on your big day. A hectic week, yes but hopefully healthy for you!
Old 02-01-2013, 11:47 AM   #3
ajane
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Getting married tomorrow and ds is sick!

Oh man, mama. Horrible. Sickness always rears its ugly head at the WORST times. Hopefully, your guy gets better soon and everyone else can stay healthy!