Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-01-2013, 04:13 AM   #221
holly6737
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Vent: my brother's girlfriend.

Oh wow, that blog is heartbreaking! Considering that they eschew medical care, I wonder just how obvious his mental health issues were, though. If they don't "believe" in doctors and medicines, then it seems pretty likely that they would take his psychotic symptoms (hallucinations) as being a "variant of normal" and just ignore it. Like Andrea Yates, for example. What happened with her wasn't out of the blue either. If her husband hadn't of been so coo-coo himself, anyone who was thinking normally would have been able to see the signs.

Advertisement

Last edited by holly6737; 02-01-2013 at 04:15 AM.
holly6737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:17 AM   #222
Fairycat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Since OP showed back up I decided to start a seperate thread on the Sparkling Adventure blog

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1487574

And Hi OP!
Fairycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:09 AM   #223
kaia.aline
Registered Users
seller
seller

Emotions always get the best of me

Ask me how to earn FREE jewelry and other amazing deals from Lia Sophia!

Last edited by kaia.aline; 02-01-2013 at 06:14 AM.
kaia.aline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:05 AM   #224
Dory
Registered Users
Formerly: Thing1 & Thing2
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyes View Post
Thank you mamas (some of you here) for calling me a catfish, a troll or whatever you please and for making fun of me. I don't have to explain my life for you to get the picture. I asked for advices, not rude comments.
You're welcome.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:16 AM   #225
Almacham
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eahcapemay View Post
If I heard that a 6 month old had been thrown into a body of water, any body of water, I would not think they survived. You wouldn't leave a 6 month old alone in a kiddy pool, let alone a river in the fall.
Unfortunately I would automatically assume my baby is dead, too, unless I was right there when it happened and jumped in immediately after him/her. Even then, death would be my #1 concern. It's a tiny baby, you know.

On that note, how'd we go from the op to this?

I miss everything!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdhutier View Post
Uggg this thread got really sad. I miss talking about the op's boyfriend/husband ,oldest son/daughter, her sister in law/bothers girlfriend and living in your mothers basement. We should all pull up a beanbag ,crack open some cheetos and get naked.

Quote:
Thank you mamas (some of you here) for calling me a catfish, a troll or whatever you please and for making fun of me. I don't have to explain my life for you to get the picture. I asked for advices, not rude comments.
I don't understand what has happened since I left but anyway, good luck with your brother's gf.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:50 AM   #226
eahcapemay
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almacham View Post
Unfortunately I would automatically assume my baby is dead, too, unless I was right there when it happened and jumped in immediately after him/her. Even then, death would be my #1 concern. It's a tiny baby, you know.

On that note, how'd we go from the op to this?

I miss everything!!

I don't understand what has happened since I left but anyway, good luck with your brother's gf.
OP has some inconsistencies in her post history. So someone brought up barefootnomadeeatsfree and that lead to a discussion of a blog about a nomadic family with a verified blog. The father from the blog drowned the youngest kid. That's how we ended up here.
Old 02-01-2013, 12:10 PM   #227
Kyonarai
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSomeChickVee View Post
So you were a 29 year old woman just learning how to drive??

i consider my license part of my independence and find it super odd when adult women don't know how to drive. why WOULDN'T an adult woman want to know how to drive?
I'm 22 and can't drive either. I still have a learner's permit license. I have really bad panick attacks and anxiety about driving. I'll get all pumped up about practicing my driving with a friend or my husband helping me, and swear that I'm ready to do it, and then have an anxiety attack once I actually get behind the wheel. It's awful. I
Kyonarai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:02 PM   #228
Rdesonia
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Your right... You don't have to explain anything to us. However when you write a post about your brother's girl friend leeching off your mom and in a prior post say your mom is dead.........What advise do you think we can give except get your story straight?

My Come Swag with me! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rdesonia
Rdesonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:27 PM   #229
danielle
Registered Users
Formerly: d*****
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyes
Well done. I used to play an online game called Werewolf. One or two people had to be werewolves and the rest were unsuspecting villagers. Sometimes, even when everyone *knew* who the werewolf was, the werewolf would continue to post claiming to be a villager, a bit irritated that people were wrongly suspecting.

I still think you're a werewolf.
Old 02-01-2013, 06:33 PM   #230
kaia.aline
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by danner

Well done. I used to play an online game called Werewolf. One or two people had to be werewolves and the rest were unsuspecting villagers. Sometimes, even when everyone *knew* who the werewolf was, the werewolf would continue to post claiming to be a villager, a bit irritated that people were wrongly suspecting.

I still think you're a werewolf.
Bahahahaha werewolf love it!

Ask me how to earn FREE jewelry and other amazing deals from Lia Sophia!
kaia.aline is offline   Reply With Quote