|Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|02-02-2013, 01:23 PM||#1|
Quilting Fabric is NOT postage paid, it will come from 75035 and a yard weighs about 5-6oz. All whole yards listed are measurements before washing. All fabrics have been washed and most shrunk somewhere between 1/4-3/4 an inch per yard.
A Japanese quilting cotton
1y red owl $6
1y navy owl $6
2y cream owl $12
Top, Sandi Henderson Farmers Market
2y small bloom $14
2y big bloom $14
1y apple $7
Bottom Amy Butler Lotus
All books and patterns are postage paid through media mail. I will ship internationally, but you pay the shipping difference.
Kwik Sews Sewing For Toddlers, complete along with some pattern tracings (ignore the outdated photos, the actual patterns are classic)
Kwik Sew 2596 complete with tracings in T1 and T2 (great, easy pattern)
Kids Can Sew by Beverly Alvarez in used condition (sticker stuff left in corner, shelf wear) $5ppd
Sewn With Love by Fiona Bell very good condition
Quilt Kit, All fabric for pieced 70x86 quilt front included A very small amount cut and sewn together This has several yards (looks like about 4+ yards) of fabric in it. I will send it in a MFRB and it should still have a little room for 1 or 2 more yards fabric if you want to add it without the shipping cost.
Fabric and yarn prices are NOT postage paid and some of the fabric is quite heavy, please only serious inquiries when requesting postage costs. If you combine it with something that is ppd, I will subtract the postage it would have cost to send alone media mail rate from the total postage. I will send worldwide as long as you are willing to pay the postage and insurance. These prices reflect not needing to cut each piece. All measurements are generous and pieces are likely an inch or two bigger. All fabric has been washed and dried unless stated otherwise. We are a pet free, smoke free home.
Baby stretch terry, was sold to me as 100% cotton, but after burn testing I believe it has a bit of poly in the backing, it shouldnt affect absorption if used for diapers.
1. Blue and white 3yards 12 x 62 with a 3 square out of one edge
2. Green and white 48x62
3. Green and White 58x39
7. Purple Cotton rib knit the color is less pink and more eggplant than the picture shows 40x70
9. White cotton French terry with a bit of lycra 33x62
11. Cotton interlock misprints on about half the yardage, still lots of useable fabric (see two previous pictures) 2y 30x56
12. PRR trains cotton jersey 31x42 plus tail
15. Pink with dots cotton jersey (might have a bit of lycra) 30x60
16. Chez Ami Blue Dot cotton Jersey 68x62
17. White with blue dots cotton/lycra jersey(lots of stretch) 60x56
18. Brown with white dots cotton jersey (print only on one side, not very stretchy) 32x56
All fabric is a cotton/lycra jersey
19. Butterfly Flower Print 28x56 w/ bold colors coordinate 29x56
20. Pastel Colors Corrdinate25x56 w/ Butterfly Flower print 27x56
21. Good Quality cotton broadcloth, slightly heavier than quilting cotton 3yards 20x 52
22. 100% cotton gingham Unwashed 5yx43
23. Cotton stretch cord 29x40 plus tail $1
Chez Ami Bottom weight cotton (makes great bags, pants and jumpers)
25. Pink dot 34x57
26. Green Dot 42x57 with tail
27. Green Hippos Blanket cover 2 layers 41x47 w/ small pillowcase 19x13 never used bought for fabric
28. Red Hippos 3 yards x 46
29. 2 Flannel receiving blankets, never used bought for fabric 27x33
30. Stripes 64x45
31. 100% wool woven suiting fabric is slightly darker purple than pictured. I machine washed it to felt it a bit, If you want it truly machine washable you might want to wash it a second time. While the fabric is soft, it is a bit scratchy. Lanolin or some conditioner might help, but as is I would not use it as a next to skin fabric for a baby. It would make a great fabric for a warm blanket or for a winter skirt or pants or a jumper. 3 yards X 57
32. This is a beautiful cotton velvet, more of a chocolate brown with light brown flowers 1 ½ yards x 34 wide with 16x26 tail
33. Bright Orange 100% linen bottom/home dιcor weight 2yards x 58
34. Designer silk blend Satin 60% silk/40% Rayon Unwashed 5 yardsx54
100% Pure wool worsted 3 ply in natural. This yarn is the softest wool Ive ever felt, I might have more than the 4 skeins shown, ask if interested 100 grams/ 3.5 oz/ 218 yards http://www.100purewool.com/servlet/t...Worsted/Detail
Free For Shipping with purchase.
All patterns uncut and complete (sizing very different from RTW, please check pattern sites for measurements)
F1. Simplicity 3673 sizes 6-14
F2. Butterick B4827 sizes 14-20
F3. Simplicity 3678 sizes 16-24
F4. Baby rib knit 100% cotton 33x23 plus long tail
Rachel, SAHM to 9/05, 1/08, 9/12 and wife to dh .
Last edited by RachelFlores; 03-01-2013 at 06:43 AM.