Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-26-2013, 11:20 AM   #1
BooneNicuMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Newborn Diaper Draw- Upated!

The description and basic details
I have been blessed and helped many times in the past. Instead of selling these diapers I have decided to share the love with others. Right now, I am still gathering everything that I have that will no longer work with my now 3 month old. These are nothing fancy and such but worked and would help someone in need that is expecting. The items I know that will be included will be off brand newborn prefolds/contours/inserts ( I simply folded them into rectangles and laid in covers, worked well.) , covers, WAHM fitteds, and who knows what else. I know that the prefolds some of them have EBF stains that I haven't tried to sun. Like I said, these are for someone in need. I intend to pick 2 winners and a runner up for each winner incase the winner falls through.

*IF YOU WIN* You will be required to pay for shipping, DC, and pp fees. I have no ink for my printer, so these will ship straight from the PO. Not online rates.

Payment will be required within 24 hours of this lotto closing.

Photos of 1st and 2nd place items will be added soon. Both ship in MFRB, All people commenting here are entered into both lottos. Aprox $14, Just so you are prepared. I have not figured pp fees yet.

TO ENTER

1. You must be in need and intend to pay the good karma forward.
2. You must do one of the following:
A. Write either a pork free & shell fish free dinner idea/recipe
B. Write 2 Paragraphs about your family and how this would help you
C. List 2 fun, and free activities to do with kids from 13-newborn this summer. No duplicates on this one.

THIS LOTTO ends 11:59 pm Saturday February 9th. PP due Sunday 11:59pm February 10th. US only.

How prefolds are folded/used { they are odd shaped and I didn't know when I got them, but they work well as shown bellow} :

Folded:

In Cover:

Lotto 2:
3 random diaper inserts
2 prefolds
1 cover

2 WAHM fitteds, 1 with snaps, 1 without
1 cover

------ LOTTO 1 -----

Covers- Only 2 white and floral print unless I can find the 3rd. If I find it, it is yours too.

Prefolds:

Advertisement

Abby (11) Hailey (9) Katlyn (6) Savanna (2) Grace (1) Angel baby May 2011, and Angel Baby Dec 25th 2011. & ANNABELLE Oct. 17th 2012!!!

Last edited by BooneNicuMama; 02-02-2013 at 12:05 PM. Reason: MORE ADDED - New Pictures
BooneNicuMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:30 PM   #2
WVflipflopmama
Registered Users

My Mood:
First off, I wanna say thank you for offering this lotto. I've never used cloth before, and I've decide to try when our little one arrives in May.

I have two children from a previous marriage, and though I always wanted more, it just wasn't a good idea to have another baby in that situation. I've been so blessed to finally find my fantastic husband. We were married in March, and found out we were expecting in Sept. He's a great dad to my older 2, and he's working so hard to provide what he can for us.

We are so excited for this little one, but never expected that this pregnancy would be high risk and that I wouldn't be able to work through it. I know my husband worries over how we can pay for everything with only his min wage income. That's a big reason why I want to try cloth. I'm so glad that so many people are still willing to help out and pay it forward. I always try to give to others when I can. It's always a greater blessing to give than to receive. We've been so blessed already, I really believe that the Lord will continue to provide for our needs.

I was thinking about the request for summer ideas. My favorite memory from this summer was when we went out to the trampoline late at night to watch the meteor shower in August. We snuggled up with quilts and pillows and just laid back to watch shooting stars. It was such a great time, just snuggling and talking to my kids. I can't wait to stargaze again with them this summer.
WVflipflopmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:11 PM   #3
RainbowLullaby
Registered
seller

Re: Newborn Diaper Draw

Super lovely lottos. Getting the chance to receive newborn items at a good price is so helpful as they only get worn for a brief period. Thank you. I'm eager to PAY IT FORWARD too.

MEAT FREE MEAL IDEA
- I love making my own shake and bake tofu. We buy the package of shake and bake (that you would use on chicken breasts) and we use it with tofu.
- I take 1 egg and about 2 tbsp of dijon mustard and mix/beat it together in a bowl
-cut tofu block into small cubes, whatever size is best for your meal
-put tofu blocks into egg/mustard mixture until they are all covered
-then place covered tofu cubes into bag of Shake N Bake, shake until tofu is covered.
- you can then pan fry them or bake in the oven.
*They come out firm with a bit of crisp, a nice veggie option to chicken nuggets.

We usually put them ontop of rice. Also, use extra firm tofu - you will have better results.

Thanks again for offering this lotto.
RainbowLullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:29 PM   #4
AllieW
Registered Users

I would love to be entered!! My LO is due at the end of March and I'm excited to cd, but we don't really have any diapers yet, this would help out a lot!!
AllieW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:28 PM   #5
lizdanielle
Registered Users
seller

This is wonderful! And I love that we have to "work" for it Here's my two activities!
Note: these are mainly indoor activities that are educational. I live in south Texas so it's usually HOT! This is great for those unbearable afternoons. Start with the story Stone Soup. Here's one version, which is a little more advanced but can be altered for little ones: http://www.extremelinux.info/stonesoup/stonesoup.html
Once the story is made, there's so much that can be done with it!
1. Teach vegetables to little one! Let it be hands on by bringing out real veggies, letting them name it, taste it, and really appreciate them! They can draw pictures of them or make clay models of them. Use play-doh or here is a homemade recipe: http://www.kiddinaround.com/pages/3-...lay-Dough.html
2. Make soup! Use the veggies to make soup. Really get the little ones into it and let the older ones cut things up. Teach measurement and temperature. Great opportunity to teach solids, liquids, and gases too. It may seem simple, but if its a "project" they usually enjoy it!
3. Another one for the little ones: talk about stones! Add a science lesson to it. If possible, let them collect stones from outside. Another thing we would do was stone "carvings" (great history opportunities here). We would use a bar of soap and a butter knife to make our own "ancient" carvings. So much fun! And of course the soup (and shavings) can be reused.
I could go on and on (like a "Things I appreciate box" or visiting a soup kitchen)! I love doing book clubs during the summer with the neighborhood kids. I have lesson plans for A Cricket in Time Square and The Trouble With Tuck if anyone needs them. I have a few Old Testament story lesson plans too. Just pm me and I can email any one what I have
lizdanielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:35 PM   #6
Tris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Newborn Diaper Draw

I'm not due until august, so I'm going to not be in the lotto But I do want to share these 2 fabulous recipes I've tried and loved this week! I'm not going to re-write them if that's ok, the directions are super simple on the websites
Chicken pot pie soup- http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/01/c...-pie-soup.html
and
Spaghetti Squash casserole -
http://www.delish.com/recipefinder/s...age-casserole#

Last edited by Tris; 01-30-2013 at 08:18 AM.
Tris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 05:09 PM   #7
BooneNicuMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Newborn Diaper Draw- MORE ADDED - New Pictures

Please read the entire listing! Can't wait to get these shipped out for people!!

Abby (11) Hailey (9) Katlyn (6) Savanna (2) Grace (1) Angel baby May 2011, and Angel Baby Dec 25th 2011. & ANNABELLE Oct. 17th 2012!!!
Old 02-02-2013, 04:35 PM   #8
mypeanut09
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Newborn Diaper Draw- Upated!

Found out I wasn't pregnant. I'll let someone who will actually need this win.

I love Kissed by the Moon & I'd love it if you shopped my affiliate link! Feel free to PM me with any questions!

Last edited by mypeanut09; 03-06-2013 at 12:37 PM.
mypeanut09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:24 PM   #9
BooneNicuMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Newborn Diaper Draw- Upated!

3 Days Left Ladies!!