Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-01-2013, 03:55 PM   #11
TheCoach'sWife
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: I Need Maternity Clothes and Nursing Bras! Spam me!!

I am an engineer - about your size. I just had my kiddo in Dec. I have some nicer dress pants and shirts. Let me know if you want some pics. Most of my nicer stuff is Gap/Old Navy/Target/Motherhood.

I found that hitting up Gap clearance racks were my best bet. They had some really work appropriate items. Some of the other places just seemed to casual for me. As for bras - check out Soma. I'm a 32e when I'm not nursing, and they have an awesome selection for smaller framed big boobed girls.

Advertisement

TheCoach'sWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:50 PM   #12
Ten
Registered Users

My Mood:

Nursing bras I found in larger sizes at WalMart, though I'm told that Motherhood Maternity has good bras in mountainous sizes as well.

Most of my maternity work wardrobe came from thrift stores and the Kohl's clearance rack.

Good luck!

*TTC a sticky baby since Jan '15. Hoping DD1 returns to us!*
"Death can't stop True Love - it can only delay it for a while." - The Princess Bride
Ten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:46 AM   #13
lavender dragonfly
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Bra's: HOT MILK!!!

Clothes: Gap maternity & the sale racks at Pea in the Pod

The Hot Milk bras are AMAZING! I had three throughout the two years I nursed Asher and they were worth every penny. They are so comfortable and come in impossible sizes... At the time I was a 34DD-36G; and they adjust a ton to fit as your size changes. Asher is weened now, and they still fit! The best part--- they made me feel beautiful. Every mama who gives birth and is nursing at 2am should feel exhausted and beautiful.

Last edited by lavender dragonfly; 02-03-2013 at 06:57 AM.
lavender dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 06:03 PM   #14
heynay01
Registered Users

If you're still looking for bras, I highly recommend Bravado. I have an Original Nursing bra and a Body Silk Seamless - currently about a 38E/F size with droopy boobs :/ and these are great for being wireless, nursing friendly, comfortable, supportive!, and outside wardrobe friendly (I've never been able to find/wear other non-underwires without looking like I have grandma boobs). They have several types including underwire as well.
heynay01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:50 PM   #15
two4onemoms
Registered Users

I also would highly recommend the Bravado body silk nursing bra. I purchased one nursing bra from motherhood before I gave birth, and it was enough to get by until I knew for sure what size I was looking for. Once I was home from the hospital, and my milk supply was a little more regulated, I ordered the bravado. Love, love, love it! I'm large chested, and find it's super supportive and wonderfully comfortable. Definitely consider waiting for a while before you buy too many nursing bras. My size fluctuated a lot in the first few weeks after giving birth. Good luck!
two4onemoms is offline   Reply With Quote