Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-03-2013, 03:55 PM   #1
igotmywings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I know its my fault but im still pissed

For my birthday SO got us a weekend stay in Flagstaff Arizona at a condo. Well, my birthday came and they couldn't get us in so I scheduled it for this upcoming weekend. Then he got a subpoena for court on the 11th and while I can call and reschedule it for the month of March they will not longer allow us to use the "Promotional Price" they will only allow us to use the credit of what we paid towards that weekend. It would be $300 more.

For reference we bought it through groupon. Basically spend $100 for two night stay (or something like that Im not 100% sure). SO is blaming be for not rescheduling it sooner and yes I should have but its for MY BIRTHDAY. WTF couldn't he go the leg work for once or reschedule his freaking court appearance. Instead he is the one who paid for it yet I am the one who has to make sure everyone elses schedules work out for the best.

I know its my fault. I get it. But im still peeved at the whole situation. My birthday was frigging over looked this year. No one in his family called to tell me happy birthday. Hardly anyone in my family called to tell me (3 total my mom, dad and twin). I got 0 cards for anyone and the only person who TELL me happy birthday at my job was my pod mate. Hell my SO didn't even frigging tell me.

I was very much so looking forward to this weekend.

Advertisement

Follow me at The Whole Adventure I AM DESTASHING EVERYTHING. FROM BGE ORIGINALS, ALVA BABY POCKETS, PREFOLDS, THIRSTIE DUO SIZE 2'S POCKETS GOODMAMAS, AND MUCH MUCH MORE MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE ISO ANYTHING
igotmywings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:59 PM   #2
Almacham
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I know its my fault but im still pissed

Old 02-03-2013, 04:00 PM   #3
meeshkasheeba
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I can commiserate, but I will say, the one time I asked my DH to organize our trip he pick a terrible place to stay and the jacuzzi was busted and the place was not decorated well and it was not a good thing. I know your issue is different but he may be just as bad at is as my DH.
Old 02-03-2013, 04:06 PM   #4
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Try calling them back and remind them that they were unable to fit you in and needed you to pick a different weekend. You are now asking they do the same and honor the rate you were to have had if they had gotten you in when you first wanted in. Use a lot of please and thank you in a really nice voice

~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote