Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-02-2013, 07:25 PM   #1
lemon.extract
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Unhappy Can't do anything!

I am 25 weeks pregnant and feel like I can't do anything anymore (well that is being dramatic but oh well). I shoveled the other day because my husband was super busy with school and work and I probably should not have because my stomach felt stretched afterwards.

Went grocery shopping today and now my stomach feels re-stretched from carrying them.

Looks like the husband will have to take that over as well.

Advertisement

lemon.extract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:27 PM   #2
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Can't do anything!

i think its a bad stage you hit, it will get better again. (or perhaps it wont but think that way) take it easy for a few days and see if you feel better and rested. if not make sure you have a great prenatal w high b vitamins to give you energy
Old 02-02-2013, 11:21 PM   #3
Mommyto2B2G
Registered Users
Formerly: **kau*
seller

My Mood:

I'm 25 weeks as well and having the same issues. I just moved cross country and have an entire house to un-pack. I don't think it is going to be done for a very lonnnngggg time. lol
Mommyto2B2G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:45 PM   #4
mommycass
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I had that feeling during my last pregnancy. It peaked around the beginning of my third trimester and I would tell my DH that I felt like my stomach was going to burst. Like it just couldn't stretch but needed too. On top of that I had VVs and felt drained a lot. I had Dh cook dinner and go to the grocery so much I would feel guilty. I suggest resting as much as you can and drinking water constantly. Magnesium can help with relaxing and as pp said vit b can help with energy.
mommycass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:21 PM   #5
Kiliki
Registered Users
Formerly: kr***y
seller

mama

Every pregnant woman feels that way at least once during her pregnancy. Even my most fantastic pregnancy ever, I can remember having spells where I felt pretty junky. It's normal. It might pass. It might not.

Hang in there!

Have you had your iron levels checked? Low iron is common in pregnant women, and can make you feel like a total slug.

Have you considered seeing a chiropractor? or getting a massage? Chiropractic care can help TREMENDOUSLY during pregnancy with the discomfort. And a massage helps loosen any muscles that are tight, as well as helping you relax, which will automatically make you feel better.

Take care of yourself.
Kiliki is offline   Reply With Quote