Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-03-2013, 07:29 PM   #11
MothyrGrimm
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivhop98 View Post

What you describe is me before I realized my gluten and dairy allergies. No vitamin or supplement can fix you if you have an underlying sensitivity or allergy. Look at The gaps diet and healing your gut. I removed gluten and dairy, but I asi cut out most carbs except potatoes and white rice. I ate tons of bone broth (chicken bones simmered to release vitamins and minerals to heal your gut). Try removing gluten for three days. If you start feeling better, you will know if it is shelling. I didn't get better until I removed gluten and dairy. My stomach was a mess, constant migraines,endometriosis and pain was out of control, I had eczema ans psoriasis.

I take a really good multivitamin, take magnesium internally and externally (ancient minerals), glucosamine and Chondriton, l glutamine and a probiotic. But, taking these would have been pointless without removing them. I used to wake up thinner and be so bloated and in pain.

Everyone talks about how expensive gluten free is. But, you don't need the fancy substitutes. You can eat a diet of meat, veggies, nuts, fruits and veggies. These are all good for you!
Thanks so so much! I'll definitely look into it!

Advertisement