Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-03-2013, 03:41 PM   #11
MeCo7707
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Oh my good lord! Is anyone else's husband diagnosed with this? :)

Pssh if Dh is home he is lounging somewhere...I've gotten a little more harsh, yesterday I said "I hate it here as much as you but if I watch you lay around for one more minute I will eat your face, put on some deodorant we are cleaning the house and then doing something more fun then watching law and order"

Advertisement

Old 02-03-2013, 04:03 PM   #12
Almacham
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeCo7707 View Post
Pssh if Dh is home he is lounging somewhere...I've gotten a little more harsh, yesterday I said "I hate it here as much as you but if I watch you lay around for one more minute I will eat your face, put on some deodorant we are cleaning the house and then doing something more fun then watching law and order"
Old 02-03-2013, 04:28 PM   #13
mbleblanc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

we do nothing on weekends! I will run a load or two of laundry and tidy up sunday night but that's the extent.

SO does all the cooking and dishes though, I'm the lazier one of the two haha
Old 02-03-2013, 04:32 PM   #14
Rewind_Selector
Registered Users
seller
seller

I JUST snapped at SO for this. He has not left the bed today except to get food and pee. Meanwhile I have done 5 loads of laundry, organized all the paperwork that gets left everywhere through out the week, tidied the entire house, helped clean the boys room, all while managing the whole heap of kids I have.
All I asked (for a month now) is that he install the cabinets locks so the baby can't get in them. As her and I got out of the shower she instantly went and pulled out the extra shampoo. I said to him "see? can you please put the locks on so I don't have to keep putting the same stuff away over and over?" His response was "well just don't let her get in there in the first place." and went straight back to the bed.
I actually told him "screw you" which I now feel bad about and will soon go apologize for.
Old 02-03-2013, 04:32 PM   #15
jennym91005
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm the lazy one here. ,i work overnights and i take care of the kids all day so by the w/e I'm so tired. I sleep till i wanna get up and pretty much just do what i wanna. Love being alone those days. I need them to make up for the stress and no sleep all wk
Old 02-03-2013, 04:39 PM   #16
SamanthaLove88
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I don't mind if we were to BOTH do nothing. But when he's like "babe, where's my eggos?" And I'm trying to soothe the baby and feed the kids I get a little annoyed. Especially when it gets to the extent of socks by the recliner. The baby picks up EVERYTHING. If he ever caught a simple whiff of those he would prob pass out. Its harder for me to have a lazy day since I'm an up and go kinda person. There is ALWAYS something to do around here. But I never get a day off. Maybe I should try it. But whenever I grab the computer my husband is like "Samantha (whoever it may be) is in the dog food its like ahhhh... well go get them out of the dog food!" Literally planted in the seat one day on the weekend. He prob pees it, I really ought to check.
Old 02-03-2013, 07:13 PM   #17
SamanthaLove88
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

He just helped me change and make the bed! Wow Does this mean the curse is broken?
Old 02-03-2013, 07:36 PM   #18
Sydsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Don't jinx it!
Old 02-03-2013, 07:54 PM   #19
okiemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewind_Selector View Post
I JUST snapped at SO for this. He has not left the bed today except to get food and pee. Meanwhile I have done 5 loads of laundry, organized all the paperwork that gets left everywhere through out the week, tidied the entire house, helped clean the boys room, all while managing the whole heap of kids I have.
All I asked (for a month now) is that he install the cabinets locks so the baby can't get in them. As her and I got out of the shower she instantly went and pulled out the extra shampoo. I said to him "see? can you please put the locks on so I don't have to keep putting the same stuff away over and over?" His response was "well just don't let her get in there in the first place." and went straight back to the bed.
I actually told him "screw you" which I now feel bad about and will soon go apologize for.
He would pry an apology from my cold dead lips! Lol
Old 02-03-2013, 07:57 PM   #20
MothyrGrimm
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
We have a lazy day together. Although in all fairness dh works over the road so when he's home we have nothing but free time. We do all our erraands and such during the week, then goof off and be lazy on the weekends.