Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 02-03-2013, 09:39 PM   #31
Registered Users
My Mood:
Originally Posted by MothyrGrimm

Thanks a ton for the shirt rec. I have the hardest time finding shirts I like. Are they a good length? I HATE the way they make shirts now, way short and always showing your gut. Ew. Lol
I love the length. I have had others that I always felt like I needed. Tank underneath. Not these. They usually have them in stores and I will typically wait for a sale but totally worth a trip to try one on!

Wife to Bob, and mommy to Ben and Matt. Love my boys!
OneFishTwoFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:36 PM   #32
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Affordable work out clothes?

For affordable, I definitely like Target's C9 line and I'll shop Kohl's and try stuff on there and see what I find. I got a pair of Fila capris there that I love running in because they have a zippered pocket I can put my iPhone in. I am not big but could stand to lose 20lbs (goal). I wear a medium pretty much always in workout pants/yoga pants, and the Old Navy active line was really tight. I didn't get to focus too much on what I was trying on and sizes though cuz my kids were acting up, so I will be checking that stuff out again another time. I also have a small upper body and boobs, so stretching/fit isn't an issue for me up there.

If I had the money, I'd be all over the bigger name stuff that I am sure if much comfier and fits better overall, but I'm perfectly fine with what I have for now. I did get a couple of tech tees from races and I do love running in those because the material is so comfy. I would hate to run in yoga pants...the cotton would be super uncomfortable for me when I got sweaty, but I tend to sweat a lot.
Jodi, wife to Simon mama to Owen (8-1-07) and Natalie (3-16-10)
lil_jodi is offline   Reply With Quote