Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-03-2013, 01:50 PM   #171
meeshkasheeba
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More week of January 7th

If you are okay with everyone knowing, if things go south, then I would celebrate twins with everyone. If it could become very daunting with everyone knowing and them having to tell them one did not live I would just do a plain announcement. I personally, would want my family to know, but would not want everyone to know because of how often I had to explain our MC last time. I don't want to do that again.

Advertisement

Old 02-03-2013, 02:54 PM   #172
Kotzurk
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We went ahead and did a twin announcement. Even if something does go wrong, I can't pretend that Baby A never existed. And as far as telling people, it's something I am used to unfortunately. We are military and don't have family here. So these people here are my family and with my husband gone they are who I lean on for support. So even if I didn't do the picture, if something happened I would tell them either way. So I might as well embrace and celebrate the fact that right now there are 2 babies inside of me.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:05 PM   #173
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Good for you. I'm praying for baby A. Lot to say but I'm on my phone. CD 1 for me

ETA: We are starting our medicated cycle this month. Clomid and Femara with IUI. I'm a bit stressed because my clinic is closed on the holiday weekend so I have to go farther for the IUI, which is hard with the girls, that means having to find someone to watch them for a very long time, like 5 hours, ugh.

Also I found out that two people in my church that help in the primary (the children's classes) with me are struggling with infertilitly and both have my same doctor and one is doing IUI this month. Its nice to have some IRL people to lean on. I'm thinking of starting a support group for people around here, do you think that would be cheesy?

Last edited by amyltc; 02-03-2013 at 09:47 PM.
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:08 PM   #174
slyfoxy
Registered Users

NEW UPDATE

Screen name (Real Name): SlyFoxy (Robin)
Children and ages: 2 girls 14 years old & other soon be 2 yrs old took 12 years to get our 2nd
Losses: None
Diagnosis: DH did have LSC but after 25mg Clomid they are prefect now. Me- Endometriosis, surgery remove mild endometriosis in 6/2010. Got pregnant after had endometriosis removed in 2010 Endometriosis surgery plus others thing done had mild endo removed 10/23/12
Treatments now:5mg Femara 4-8/ Clomid 3-7 then start opk testing, BD'ng CD13 ultrasound to check follies then IUI when get peak on CBFM.
Cycles TTC another: Soon 2 yr TTC#3
Next appointment: 2/06/2013 for ultrasound, check follies an lining. Then maybe IUI.
slyfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:15 AM   #175
Kotzurk
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Are we going to do a Feb thread?
Old 02-04-2013, 09:41 AM   #176
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc View Post
Good for you. I'm praying for baby A. Lot to say but I'm on my phone. CD 1 for me

ETA: We are starting our medicated cycle this month. Clomid and Femara with IUI. I'm a bit stressed because my clinic is closed on the holiday weekend so I have to go farther for the IUI, which is hard with the girls, that means having to find someone to watch them for a very long time, like 5 hours, ugh.

Also I found out that two people in my church that help in the primary (the children's classes) with me are struggling with infertilitly and both have my same doctor and one is doing IUI this month. Its nice to have some IRL people to lean on. I'm thinking of starting a support group for people around here, do you think that would be cheesy?
Not at all cheesy...my RE's practice has their own forum on their site, a number of counselors they work with in the community, they do at least one webinar monthly with the doctor, multiple support groups per month, etc. The worth of that support cannot be underrated. I feel like I process things a little differently than others do, & I'm pretty introverted, so roomful of people I don't know is scarier than the benefit would be, so I don't get involved in that aspect of the practice. They also do yoga and meditation classes, which helps some people connect. But I know there are *several* members here on DS, as well as several friends IRL who have worked w/ the same RE practice, & I've talked with them informally quite a bit. If there's a need & people are interested, then I think what you're doing is really wonderful, & hopefully it will help you find some peace as well.
carriek38 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:24 AM   #177
meeshkasheeba
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Okay ladies, do I test or not? I have none at the house, but it should be cd1 and I have not seen any signs. My boobs are sore. What do you think?
Old 02-04-2013, 12:57 PM   #178
Kotzurk
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Amy, Check out "Resolve" it's a national infertility support group and they can help you set up on in your area. I go to one here and love it and the ladies I have met there!

Tina, POAS!
Old 02-04-2013, 01:04 PM   #179
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc View Post

I think it would be a Great thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxy View Post
NEW UPDATE

Screen name (Real Name): SlyFoxy (Robin)
Children and ages: 2 girls 14 years old & other soon be 2 yrs old took 12 years to get our 2nd
Losses: None
Diagnosis: DH did have LSC but after 25mg Clomid they are prefect now. Me- Endometriosis, surgery remove mild endometriosis in 6/2010. Got pregnant after had endometriosis removed in 2010 Endometriosis surgery plus others thing done had mild endo removed 10/23/12
Treatments now:5mg Femara 4-8/ Clomid 3-7 then start opk testing, BD'ng CD13 ultrasound to check follies then IUI when get peak on CBFM.
Cycles TTC another: Soon 2 yr TTC#3
Next appointment: 2/06/2013 for ultrasound, check follies an lining. Then maybe IUI.
I hope you can get your sticky bean mama!!!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:21 PM   #180
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I called, and my hcg was .6, so it was there at least. I feel confident that its low enough I've got a chance this cycle. I asked for a 7 dpo progesterone draw too, so I can see my levels without the cream.

I'm praying for babies for all of us this cycle!!!

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is online now   Reply With Quote