Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 02-03-2013, 10:04 PM   #1
My Mood:
Ugh bodily fluids

My day so far:

DH woke up with a nosebleed. Had to clean that up off the bathmat and the bathroom floor.

DD2 has been sick for 2 days. She was nuzzling for a boob while I was talking with DH, and don't I look down to see my cleavage just covered in snot.

DD1 came up from her room nekkid from the waist down. We're night training, so down I went to strip a bed.

DD1 while giggling and playing on the living room floor sat on me, and her crotch was wet. She hasn't had a daytime accident in months.

I managed to get poop all over my hands cleaning up a nasty poo diaper from DD2.

We tried some new food with DD2, and apparently her tummy didn't like it. Guess who wore that? All over me, her, the nursing pillow, couch and floor (carpeted, of course...)

Stripped baby down to bath her after the vomit episode and she peed on me. Cleaned the bathroom floor again....

And remember when I said we were night training my oldest? Went in to get her up to potty, and she was already wet. So stripping her and the bed got my shirt wet, which is the only thing the vomit missed....

Oh, and while not a bodily fluid, it is an eeww moment - whoever used the little green last forgot to empty the soiled water tank, and it's been a while because it had time to grow mold. So I got to clean that too.

Isn't parenting fun?

Computermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:26 AM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Ugh bodily fluids

Ugh, I hear ya! I spent most of Christmas break dealing with various bodily fluids as we went through the stomach bug and then the flu. Blech.
~kathryn~ quilter, lazy gardener, wife to Joe, SAHM to sweet, sensitive Sam 3/06 and feisty Alex 11/10
still missing my lost angels - 11/07 * 5/08 * 9/08 * 12/08
ktarsha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:42 AM   #3
My Mood:

You win - go back to bed...LOL!! I used to hate having to clean out the Little Green (which is the BEST machine EVAH!) after someone forgot to empty it. Sigh. Usually it was after cleaning some type of urine from animal or child off the carpet so it smelled like death.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:50 AM   #4
Registered Users

Now I don't feel so bad about my two trips to the bath with DD yesterday to get the poo off her feet and my hands, and one of those times before I could get a diaper back on her she peed on one of her books.
jcarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:28 AM   #5
Registered Users
My Mood:

You win lol. I have been grumbling about my 3yo peeing her pants last night then puking everywhere at 2am.
Sarah, mom of many
Almacham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:49 PM   #6
Registered Users
My Mood:

Ugh. I am home from work today with 2 pukers. Finally took DD1 to see the ped this afternoon and her blood sugar was 60 with ketones. Got Zofran for her, and if she pukes again in the next 45 minutes, she has to go to the ER.

DS is also puking. Luckily, he has a J tube, and is getting pedialyte through his tube so he won't have to go in. Boo. Ped kindly called in some Zofran without seeing him. God bless her.
Middle school teacher by day, super mom by night
Mommy to The Boss~2007, The Energizer Bunny~2009, and The Princess~2011
My kids are no longer in diapers, but somehow, my computer keeps finding its way back here...
luvsviola is offline   Reply With Quote