Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-02-2013, 12:38 PM   #171
katiecornflakes
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Waiting to O...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamazita View Post
It's an adult medication; a full-strength aspirin is 325mg so 81mg is referred as a "baby aspirin." DON'T GIVE IT TO BABIES
LOL. Love the caps. Totally appropriate. Yep, it's kind of a misnomer. Not for babies! But fine for you. Don't take a full ASA regularly without a good reason, you can get some real bleeding issues with that.

Spotting and cramping this morning so this is going to end up as CD1 I think. Fun times! Back to temping and charting and OPK peeing! Off to order up some more OPKs since I've used all mine up. Hoped I wouldn't have to order more but here I am.

Advertisement

& Baby girl C (11/13)
katiecornflakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:54 AM   #172
KLadyBugMama
Registered Users
Formerly: faithfulorangekids
seller
seller

My Mood:
So weird... today I'm cd9 and I'm trying temping this month and my temp jumped one whole degree higher. Which I read on it means ovulation but I have no ewcm or anything. Huh?
Old 02-03-2013, 08:51 AM   #173
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithfulorangekids
So weird... today I'm cd9 and I'm trying temping this month and my temp jumped one whole degree higher. Which I read on it means ovulation but I have no ewcm or anything. Huh?
I could go back down. You'll have to wait and see what temp does the next 3 days.
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:05 PM   #174
jmnanny
Registered Users
seller

I am getting a little confused lol, I've been reading up on lunar fertility calendars and it said I was fertile this past weekend (according to my birthdate and the moon) we DTD anyways since DF was able to leave base. But fertility friend says I should ovulate Thursday. Now I'm not really temping cause it's our first cycle trying. But has anyone ever heard of the lunar calendar method?

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?c...013&hsy=0&rs=0

This might bring up mine but if not you can put in your birthday and it will show you yours.
jmnanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:10 PM   #175
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmnanny
I am getting a little confused lol, I've been reading up on lunar fertility calendars and it said I was fertile this past weekend (according to my birthdate and the moon) we DTD anyways since DF was able to leave base. But fertility friend says I should ovulate Thursday. Now I'm not really temping cause it's our first cycle trying. But has anyone ever heard of the lunar calendar method?

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?c...013&hsy=0&rs=0

This might bring up mine but if not you can put in your birthday and it will show you yours.
I have one. It only matched up with confirmed O once. Start a thread in TTC about it and a very informative mama will chime in. Her name is Kimmie, I'm mobile and can't link to it right now.
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:57 AM   #176
Puppydog
Banned for 6 months for ignoring repeated request to attempt to be polite/respectful.

Just got TONS of EWCM. First time since we started trying. I'm hoping the salmon oil and Ecotrin have done the trick.
Old 02-04-2013, 02:21 PM   #177
holocene
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppydog View Post
Just got TONS of EWCM. First time since we started trying. I'm hoping the salmon oil and Ecotrin have done the trick.
Yay! I'm rooting for you!

♡ evah - mama to sam & ari.
holocene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:58 PM   #178
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppydog View Post
Interesting I started taking Omega 3-6-9 about 7 weeks ago and it's helped my FCM alotn Not seeing ton of EW yet but here's hoping this month. Just getting a few days of LCM was a great step for me

I might have to try this

Good Luck!
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010; Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months & LO#2 born 12/1/2013; first diaper was a tiny Swaddlebees Newborn Fitted! Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here and a newer one here. My thoughts on how to Wash Wool
Pixi6s is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:21 PM   #179
KLadyBugMama
Registered Users
Formerly: faithfulorangekids
seller
seller

My Mood:
Rooting for you Puppydog!!! Well did SI and now on baby aspirin and guafensin... hopefully this is my month! would be awesome as an early birthday gift!
Old 02-05-2013, 06:11 AM   #180
Puppydog
Banned for 6 months for ignoring repeated request to attempt to be polite/respectful.

Massive temp drop today. Let's hope we see a spike tomorrow as I haven't had a positive OPK this cycle. Unless I missed the surge.