Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-01-2013, 07:11 PM   #21
BubBubsMom
Registered Users
Formerly: TaReeses
seller
seller

Hi!

My name is Teresa. I've been married for 3 1/2 years. We have a 14 month old DS. I live in Alaska. We have 3 pets, 2 dogs and a cat and they are all great with DS. I am 25 years old. Sooo excited for this baby. At 11 1/2 months PP was when I got my periods back and now I'm 14 1/2 month PP. I can't believe we got pregnant this quick! Yay!

Advertisement

BubBubsMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:48 PM   #22
mamma mia
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Introduce yourself!

Hi ladies!
I am Kelley. My hubby and I will be celebrating our 11th anniversary this year. We live in Wisconsin (freezing is an understatement here lately!).
We have three children currently. DD#1 is 6.5, DS is 4, and DD#2 is 18 months. We are so thrilled to be expecting again this year! We are planning using a midwife and birthing center this time (a first for us!). This might be our last baby so I am really trying to make the most of every part of this pregnancy.
Homeschooling, cloth diapering, baby-wearing, breastfeeding, craft-lovin', mom of 3- DD1(6), DS(4), and DD2 (2) and am excited to be expecting #4 in September!

Check out my ETSY shop for mother and daughter bracelet sets and more!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/RichelleDesigns

Last edited by mamma mia; 02-02-2013 at 05:49 PM.
mamma mia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:20 AM   #23
Maddalena
Registered Users
seller

Hi. I'm April. We finally concieverd #3 afrlter 23 month. I have endometriosis and PCOS and other medical problems that require medications that are unsafe for a baby. So we pray for a healthy baby. We have 2 disabled boys( not from the medicarions) a 2 and 1/2 yr old son who has low muscle tone and wears orthotics( braces) on his legs. And we have a 14 year old son who is affected by autism.
Maddalena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:13 AM   #24
shortstuff21313
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcrossTheUniverse View Post
Hi Holli! We have very similar stories! I am also expecting #6 and this will be my largest age gap at 22.5 months apart if I go to my due date. My closest age gap is 12 months 27 days. I also recently lost quite a bit of weight and am looking forward to experiencing this pregnancy at a smaller size.

ETA: I have a very good friend (from CA) that moved to Ft. Lewis almost 2 years ago now. She has 2 daughters (6 & 4). Her husband is in the Army and he is overseas at the moment. I've been wanting to visit her for forever but we seem to be in CA at the same times (holidays) so I've gotten to see her a few times since the move!
How funny!!! I am so glad we are here togther!
Holli! wife to DH steve, mom to DD1 ella 12/04, DD2 Hayden 3/07, DD3 Addison 2/08, DS1 Joey 2/10, DS2 Johnny 8/11 Blessed to be expecting #6 in september 2013. animal mom to Bullet our 2yr old weimaraner.
shortstuff21313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 05:39 PM   #25
Dancingham
Registered Users

Hi everyone! I am Hayley. I'm 23 and married to my college sweetheart. We just got married on 12-21-12 and I confirmed the pregnancy with a home test on 1-17-13. What can I say? We love each other. lol. Didn't necessarily expect to get pregnant so soon, but we were NTNP, as it's called, apparently.
Hubby is actually still in school, finishing up his last two classes in order to graduate with his bachelors in Youth Ministry. His goal is to be a youth pastor, and I would love to stay at home with my children and homeschool when they get to that age. I am planning on giving birth with a midwife at a birthing center. My EDD is Sept. 24th, and my first appointment with the midwife is next Wed.
Dancingham is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:47 PM   #26
sonatalady7
Registered Users

Hi all! I just found this site...and group!

I'm Paula. I'm 31 years old (will be 32 in May...wow...where did the time go?!). My hubby and I have been married for 7 years. We tried to get pregnant for almost 4 years before we were finally told that we would have to do IVF. Went to see a new doc (RE) and I got pregnant with just an ovulation inducer the next month!!!

I'm 12 weeks and due September 8th! We are beyond thrilled for our new little miracle!
sonatalady7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:00 PM   #27
jen_mahar
Registered Users
seller

Hello. I am Jennifer and I am 36. This will be our 4th and last baby. My children are Elise(8), Jason(6), Lauren(3) & baby September 2013. This will also be my 4th c-section....I am a bit nervous about that, but was told that we had the green flag for baby last, so here we are. I have used cloth of all types will all of my kiddo's mostly for skin allergie reasons, but just love it. I was able to nurse all 3 and plan to again. We are in southern MA....close to RI. and I am at 10 weeks right now.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:59 PM   #28
Alpha_allie1010
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hello everyone! My name is Allison. My husband and I have been together for a little over 8 years now which seems so crazy! We have one daughter who will be 3 in May and #2 is due Sept 21st!
Alpha_allie1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:12 AM   #29
betsyb3
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Hi . My name is Betsy and I'm cross joining here and October if that's all right with you mamas! Little bit will be #2 for us, and c is almost 2. I am due on September 30 (based on all my apps my edd was 10-1, but my dr is saying 9-30.). Hmm what else?? Well I guess my fun fact is that we live in the North Pole

MY ISO: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1516935
betsyb3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:54 AM   #30
activedutymama
Registered Users

Hi! I'm Lauren I'm expecting #2 on Sept 5th and have an 18 month old currently
activedutymama is offline   Reply With Quote