Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-05-2013, 04:32 PM   #181
ankc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cormama

Thanks. My OB was very certain that I was going to miscarry but I made another u/s appt for a week from today in case nothing was happening. She said there was definitely blood in my uterus so I should expect it to happen soon. I'm feeling a lot of pressure in my abdomen and had some intense pain this morning (which is why I went for an u/s) so we'll see what happens.
So very sorry

Advertisement

Old 02-05-2013, 06:01 PM   #182
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cormama
I had a 6 wk u/s today and sadly they found a blighted ovum. We'll be ttc again in the next few months so I'll be back here. We went between ttc and ntnp for almost a year and the month I stopped breastfeeding I got my bfp. I think that's what the holdup was so I'm confident it won't take long for another. Trying to stay positive!
So sorry mama!
Old 02-05-2013, 06:07 PM   #183
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by beckstar
im due to start af today or tomorrow and i guess i just need to vent. i am so disappointed, more this month than the last year, that we didn't get pregnant...i mean, we weren't really trying...i just had a feeling that i would end up pregnant by now even if we weren't trying 100%...

sigh. now logic is telling me to hold off because of the holidays and having a baby in winter with all of these kids around could mean more illness too soon...but i just cant picture waiting, either...and hubs isn't really being committed anyway...

i just feel so lost. why would i want it so badly if it isn't supposed to be? can't i just be one of those women who're sure? today was the first day that i actually stared at the hpt and talked to it out loud to turn pink. i really really thought it would happen this month.

i know in a few days i'll be ok with it all and on to the next cycle...but right now. right now just feels like crap.
I'm so sorry mama... I know what it's like to I back and forth and I wish I could offer you something. I hope the vent helped and I offer lots of hugs.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:15 PM   #184
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Ok so positive opk on Sunday afternoon what is the time frame 12-36 hours after surge?
Cervi felt open Sunday closed Monday till Monday late night super high and open also some EWCM around 12-1 am tues. lots of EWCM tues morning 11a.

We DTD'd fri-sat-sun-tue and hopefully tomorrow or later tonight.

I'm ready for the TWW
Old 02-05-2013, 06:37 PM   #185
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ 1/26 - 2/16 it's baby time.

cd 1 today.

much luck to those of ovulating...let's see some real bfps!

and corinne. im just very sorry. m/c is such a drag.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:41 PM   #186
cormama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Thanks ladies, I'm doing ok.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:03 PM   #187
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cormama View Post
Thanks. My OB was very certain that I was going to miscarry but I made another u/s appt for a week from today in case nothing was happening. She said there was definitely blood in my uterus so I should expect it to happen soon. I'm feeling a lot of pressure in my abdomen and had some intense pain this morning (which is why I went for an u/s) so we'll see what happens.
So very sorry and sending prayers of comfort to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckstar View Post
im due to start af today or tomorrow and i guess i just need to vent. i am so disappointed, more this month than the last year, that we didn't get pregnant...i mean, we weren't really trying...i just had a feeling that i would end up pregnant by now even if we weren't trying 100%...

sigh. now logic is telling me to hold off because of the holidays and having a baby in winter with all of these kids around could mean more illness too soon...but i just cant picture waiting, either...and hubs isn't really being committed anyway...

i just feel so lost. why would i want it so badly if it isn't supposed to be? can't i just be one of those women who're sure? today was the first day that i actually stared at the hpt and talked to it out loud to turn pink. i really really thought it would happen this month.

i know in a few days i'll be ok with it all and on to the next cycle...but right now. right now just feels like crap.
Becky I just wish this would happen for you. I know that doesn't help but just know prayers and positive wishes are always coming your way. I too have talked to the hpt. I think it is so much harder when you are constantly having to straddle the "do we" or "don't we" line. It makes you crazy and the need for peace is all you want. Huge Hugs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flmamao2 View Post
Ok so positive opk on Sunday afternoon what is the time frame 12-36 hours after surge?
Cervi felt open Sunday closed Monday till Monday late night super high and open also some EWCM around 12-1 am tues. lots of EWCM tues morning 11a.

We DTD'd fri-sat-sun-tue and hopefully tomorrow or later tonight.

I'm ready for the TWW
Sounds like you sure have them covered!! Looking forward to seeing your tests!
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:55 PM   #188
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Well, I am cautiously excited and just a bit numb!

EDD October 16

All glory and honor to my Savior for this blessing for however long we are gifted with him/her.
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:13 PM   #189
ankc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingfor5

EDD October 16

All glory and honor to my Savior for this blessing for however long we are gifted with him/her.
Yay!!!!!! Congrats
Old 02-05-2013, 09:14 PM   #190
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingfor5

EDD October 16

No question there. (((Sticky baby vibes. ))) So exciting.