Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-25-2013, 11:27 AM   #11
Katesays
Registered Users
seller

Re: Misrepresented Diapers

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_run_with_scissors View Post
id give her some time to respond, sometimes people only have a second to check their messages, or she could be thinking about how she wants to resolve this. If she doesnt get back to you today id contact a mod to help you out.

This is why i dont like terms like EUC ect because what is excellent to one person may not be excellent to another, we all have different standards. Soint he future make sure you ask about dingyness, stains, elastic and holes so you dont have to go through this again

hope it works out for you mama
I totally agree, and thank you for the advice. I will make sure to ask lots more questions in the future. It's not even so much stains and dinginess that bothers me... It's mostly the tiny holes everywhere. I really feel like you should let someone know if there are holes in an item. I wasn't even aware that it was a question that I needed to ask, but I guess now I know for next time!

Advertisement

Katesays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:33 AM   #12
I_run_with_scissors
Registered Users
seller
seller

oh yes people should disclose any issues with the diapers, youre absolutely right. But unfortunately it seems like some sellers dont feel the same way so thats why i always ask even if there are pictures, sometimes you just cant see the issues
TTC #4
I_run_with_scissors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 03:16 PM   #13
mpink22
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I would take pictures of the holes, and a comparison pic ti show the relaxed elastic.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:59 AM   #14
Katesays
Registered Users
seller

Re: *Update* Misrepresented Diapers

I heard back from the mama and she totally understood my concerns and took full responsibility for not describing the items accurately. She was super classy about the whole situation and immediately offered a refund. I couldn't be more happy about how everything turned out!
Katesays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:06 AM   #15
Tabatha
Registered Users
seller

Re: *Update* Misrepresented Diapers

Good, it's good to hear about issues being resolved positively! And I agree about acronyms, I don't use them I just describe any issues. So many times I have read that something is EUC, with only 5 small holes or only "slight" staining, and I'm like on what planet?
Tabatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:20 AM   #16
Spunkify
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

If you read the information for using FSOT there are standards here on DS to be followed and things which should be disclosed. I don't know how often those things are enforced by the admin and mods but it's there and by participating in DS you agree to follow those TOU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_run_with_scissors View Post
id give her some time to respond, sometimes people only have a second to check their messages, or she could be thinking about how she wants to resolve this. If she doesnt get back to you today id contact a mod to help you out.

This is why i dont like terms like EUC ect because what is excellent to one person may not be excellent to another, we all have different standards. Soint he future make sure you ask about dingyness, stains, elastic and holes so you dont have to go through this again

hope it works out for you mama

Spunkify is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:27 AM   #17
mysticmomma1879
Registered Users
seller
seller

And please always get pics!
mysticmomma1879 is offline   Reply With Quote