Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-05-2013, 08:29 PM   #21
tallanvor
Registered Users
seller

Re: Big Mama's February Support Thread

We walked 4 miles at church tonight. It was one of those Leslie Sansone videos.

Advertisement

tallanvor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:43 AM   #22
3lilbubs
Registered Users
seller

I did it!!! I hit my short term goal, 191 this morning, baby!!! I've lost 10lbs since I started, man that feels good! Oh wow, I may be saying goodbye to the 190's very soon! That will be the first time since a month or so after my baby was born, almost 3 years ago!
3lilbubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:31 PM   #23
tallanvor
Registered Users
seller

Great news, Liz!!

AFM, I got approval today to see a doctor off base, so I'm going to call that office later this afternoon or tomorrow and make sure they can see me. I didn't bother calling them beforehand because I really wasn't sure if Tricare would authorize me to go off base. We had bowling this morning for the girls, so left the house when we are usually just getting up, did bowling and Tricare, and then grabbed lunch at Steak n Shake. And the younger two are being awful to each other when they are together, so at the moment they are each in their own rooms, but we're getting ready to leave in about 5 minutes to go to the fire house for a tour, so we'll see how they do. I don't think I'm going to get an actual workout in today, as we have church tonight. I'm not sure how long this trip to the fire house will take. No idea what we're having for dinner, either. A Coke and some chocolate is sounding just fabulous, though. Trying to be strong (I didn't order soda at lunch, though I love the vanilla Coke there).
Old 02-06-2013, 01:53 PM   #24
3lilbubs
Registered Users
seller

TY!! I'm a little surprised, I should be about 3 days from getting AF and I expected to be more bloated by now & not losing weight.

Great news that you got the approval!!! What about dark chocolate? Dh and I have been eating a couple dove dark chocolate squares at night after dinner because it keeps us sane.
Old 02-06-2013, 02:49 PM   #25
tallanvor
Registered Users
seller

Well, I got chocolate, but it's not dark. I love dark chocolate, but the dollar store and the two gas stations in town don't carry it, and I wasn't going in the opposite direction just for chocolate. It's been a long day.
Old 02-06-2013, 02:51 PM   #26
3lilbubs
Registered Users
seller

Only way you can go from the bottom is UP!
Old 02-06-2013, 05:34 PM   #27
B's Mommy
Registered Users
Formerly: All Fleeced Out
seller
seller

My Mood:

For some reason I've not been losing! I'm back *up* in the 170's! I seem bloated too...it's the week after AF, and I was lighter during AF! Like wth? Sigh...I'm hoping my 166.6 weigh-in wasn't some kind of error, but I was 169 for days...so it shouldn't have gone back up to 170's. I hate the weight fluctuating so much! At the end of the day, I'm as high as 181 from my stomach being full, fully clothed, etc. It's NUTS. I've been really good with my calories too...so weird.
Old 02-07-2013, 08:06 AM   #28
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Still haven't lost the weight from last weeks major gain. It's been almost a week so I dont' think it's water any more. Add to that the fact that I've had food poisening. You'd think I could catch a break here. At least if I'm going to be sick as a dog couldn't I at least loose some weight out of the deal!! I'm having to get up early to go milk out our sheep now (her baby died but we don't want her to loose her milk just yet or get mastitis). So that means no workouts until we either quit milking or find her another baby and try to get her to adopt it. I wish I could somehow count the work out my handd is getting because you never realize how weak your hand and forearm is until you have to milk by hand. Eating is all over the place because of my tummy it's just whatever I've felt like I could keep down and not hurt worse.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:33 AM   #29
3lilbubs
Registered Users
seller

Virginia, could you be eating something that isn't agreeing with you? Do you have seasonal allergies? Stop me if I'm preaching what you already know, but certain foods have proteins that trigger the same reactions as the known allergy. For example, I'm allergic to latex, bananas make me want to claw myself inside out. It can make you feel awful!

Laurel You've got a lot on your plate, you sound like you haven't recovered yet. Talk about stress! I admittedly don't know enough about sheep but can a kid be fostered by a sheep? I was thinking maybe a goat kid would be easier to find in a hurry to graft to her.

And now I feel like a total jerk saying this but I lost another pound.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:45 AM   #30
tallanvor
Registered Users
seller

I cannot seem to get going this morning. I'm going to get up and do some Just Dance 2 because if I don't get up and do something I'm going to fall asleep here in the computer chair. Later today I'm going to head down to the doctor's office, I think, (maybe I'll call) and see about getting set up there.