Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-04-2013, 05:53 PM   #181
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More week of January 7th

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc View Post
Good for you. I'm praying for baby A. Lot to say but I'm on my phone. CD 1 for me

ETA: We are starting our medicated cycle this month. Clomid and Femara with IUI. I'm a bit stressed because my clinic is closed on the holiday weekend so I have to go farther for the IUI, which is hard with the girls, that means having to find someone to watch them for a very long time, like 5 hours, ugh.

Also I found out that two people in my church that help in the primary (the children's classes) with me are struggling with infertilitly and both have my same doctor and one is doing IUI this month. Its nice to have some IRL people to lean on. I'm thinking of starting a support group for people around here, do you think that would be cheesy?
I would consider going to one. IDK I tend to be kind of reserved about this stuff in real life, but I'm starting to find reaching out helps. And I think we go to the same dr right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeshkasheeba View Post
Okay ladies, do I test or not? I have none at the house, but it should be cd1 and I have not seen any signs. My boobs are sore. What do you think?
I would pick one up next time your out. IDK I have a hard time not testing sometimes though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
I called, and my hcg was .6, so it was there at least. I feel confident that its low enough I've got a chance this cycle. I asked for a 7 dpo progesterone draw too, so I can see my levels without the cream.

I'm praying for babies for all of us this cycle!!!

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
Hope the draw goes well and it gives some answers.

AFM, positive opk and tons of CM today! This is the first time I"ve Oed since the second month after my loss. I'm not taking anything right now because all the drs. want us to wait until I've had my surgery. But then again, I doubt they thought I would O without meds. DH and I are having a tough debate. Do we go for it or not? Even if we do, it's a very tiny chance of working. And what if I do get my BFP at the end of the month, of course I'd be happy but then I'd be looking at a loss right around when my surgery is scheduled so if we cancel it and then loose it, then I have to wait until summer to get it. Does that even make sense? I mean of course it could work, it could stick all could be well. But at this point (and six losses) I just don't really see that as being reality. Reality is it won't work. But if by some miracle it does, reality is I'll be losing it somewhere between 6 and 12 weeks. Which means I'll loose it right around when my surgery is already schedualed and then I'll have to put the surgery off until June which then puts my next medicated cycle and IUI into July or August and I just don't want to wait. But of course then there's always that hope that it's our month. IDK what to do here.

Advertisement

slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:37 PM   #182
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Test!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotzurk View Post
Are we going to do a Feb thread?
Yes I'm sorry, I've just been crazy busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72 View Post
I would consider going to one. IDK I tend to be kind of reserved about this stuff in real life, but I'm starting to find reaching out helps. And I think we go to the same dr right?

I would pick one up next time your out. IDK I have a hard time not testing sometimes though.

Hope the draw goes well and it gives some answers.

AFM, positive opk and tons of CM today! This is the first time I"ve Oed since the second month after my loss. I'm not taking anything right now because all the drs. want us to wait until I've had my surgery. But then again, I doubt they thought I would O without meds. DH and I are having a tough debate. Do we go for it or not? Even if we do, it's a very tiny chance of working. And what if I do get my BFP at the end of the month, of course I'd be happy but then I'd be looking at a loss right around when my surgery is scheduled so if we cancel it and then loose it, then I have to wait until summer to get it. Does that even make sense? I mean of course it could work, it could stick all could be well. But at this point (and six losses) I just don't really see that as being reality. Reality is it won't work. But if by some miracle it does, reality is I'll be losing it somewhere between 6 and 12 weeks. Which means I'll loose it right around when my surgery is already schedualed and then I'll have to put the surgery off until June which then puts my next medicated cycle and IUI into July or August and I just don't want to wait. But of course then there's always that hope that it's our month. IDK what to do here.
Yep, we do. It would be fun to meet IRL

I'm not sure, I. ,think I'd try but then I'm not in your shoes either
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:30 PM   #183
millermyer2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am struggling right now. My best friend just found out she is expecting! I am extremely happy for her but at the same time I am really sad that I am not pregnant yet. It is hard to be excited with someone when you are wishing that it were you. I just need to have a pitty party and then move one.
Old 02-04-2013, 11:05 PM   #184
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Funny how life has a way of making choices for you. right after I typed that, and hit send, dh was frantically yelling for me from the back pasture. Apparently he tried to call but the phone was in the bedroom. Anyway, we had a sheep lamb, she had twins. One was born dead and the other was barely breathing and almost frozen to death. Crazy part is he had checked them and hour and a half earlier! In that time she went into labor (she wasn't in labor when he checked) had them, and had time for the one to almost freeze to death. So we've spent the night trying to save a lamb, mucking out pens in the barn because we have another one we think is coming tonight. We had to milk out the ewe (she had a whole quart of colostrum-an amazing amount for a sheep) because we are having to tube feed him every hour and a half. He's so weak he can't suck. So ya, fun times. I now still have a half dead unresponsive lamb laying on my kitchen floor trying to warm up. He's due for another tubing feeding at just past midnight. I'm hoping by then he's up enough we can take him back to mom so she can claim him and get him nursing. But it' looks like a pretty sleepless night for us. Just hoping the lamb is better in the morning other wise I have to go out and milk his mom again before work so dh can take the lamb and the milk with him to school to try and keep him going. And as rough as some of this is, I love this life! I love animals, and struggle and seeing them make it. I dont' like when they don't make it though. We've already given him a shot of antibiotic because I can hear rasping in his lungs and I dont' want pneumonia to set in. So we shall see. I've done everything I know how to do. Well, I think I hear dh coming in so I better go see if I need to do anything else before I get an hour or two of sleep and we wake up to do this again. Night ladies, hoping for answers and peace for all of us.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:20 AM   #185
meeshkasheeba
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Test was neg.

Slimy, I would just enjoy each other this month. If it happens it happens. Hope the lamb is doing a bit better this morning.

Lauren, Give yourself some time to warm up to your friend being pregnant. My best friend is pregnant and it is tough. I am trying to be happy for her and enjoy her pregnancy with her, but it is just tough. I know it will get better, but I have the same issue.
Old 02-05-2013, 12:19 PM   #186
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

The lamb was still alive when I left for work this morning. But boy am I beat. I didn't sleep but two hours and it was restless. I'm questioning today with as aweful as I feel if I really am up for a newborn. Because dang I don't feel good. I was so sick this morning I just sat in my chair, freezing, shaking, drinking hot tea. It took me several hours to feel human, luckily this morning I had that luxury because if I hand't I would have had to call in a sub, I couldn't have done it. But I feel better now. Hoping the lamb will still be ok when I get home.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:03 PM   #187
slyfoxy
Registered Users

Unhappy Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More week of January 7th

Fast Update.. My cycle maybe canceled again. Here I've already taking my meds an started opk testing. NO peak yet but was hoeping to go in day 14 for scan but don't look as going to happen. May not be able to have ultrasound or IUI thanks too darn new staff..

I'm so heartbroken..

We maybe looking for a new doctor soon. Can't take much more of this disappointment..

Good Lucks Ladies that has a great doctor office staff.. mIne SUxs.. they don't care.

Last edited by slyfoxy; 02-05-2013 at 07:05 PM.
slyfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:22 PM   #188
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxy
Fast Update.. My cycle maybe canceled again. Here I've already taking my meds an started opk testing. NO peak yet but was hoeping to go in day 14 for scan but don't look as going to happen. May not be able to have ultrasound or IUI thanks too darn new staff..

I'm so heartbroken..

We maybe looking for a new doctor soon. Can't take much more of this disappointment..

Good Lucks Ladies that has a great doctor office staff.. mIne SUxs.. they don't care.
So you (or insurance) has paid for a medicated cycle, youve put your body through hormone hell, and because someone can't work a machine properly it all gets thrown out????? I'd be livid... mama. Perhaps we should all take a few days vacay and go picket outside his office...

On the sign:
New staff sux
You're all dumb f

wait wait wait, I'm supposed to be working on playing nice with others... Guess I can't finish my sign... <3

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:07 PM   #189
Kotzurk
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Going in for another u/s tomorrow. Praying Baby A is starting to catch up rather than continuing to decline.