Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-06-2013, 10:20 PM   #31
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2013~ weekly chat ~ 2/4-10

vanessa- I live in south KC near lees summit... I work in belton so i see a lot of raymore peeps.

Advertisement

Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:17 AM   #32
KCmomma
Registered Users

My Mood:
So neat! I grew up in NC and so did DH. Both our families still live there, my parents still in the same house I was born in! We are now in Colorado thanks to the Army. This is my first pregnancy away from home and it feels like the only things I crave are from back home and they are things that you can only get there.
Old 02-07-2013, 06:39 AM   #33
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momto2princesses View Post
I live in Maryland in the same town I grew up in...but I was in Boston for college, back in MD for medical school, New Orleans for residency, Houston for fellowship and worked there for a few years after...we only just (as in 3 months ago) moved back here so the kids could be closer to family. My parents, grandmother and my brother and his wife and son all live here as well. My husband is also from Maryland (but about 3 hours west of where we live now) and his parents and siblings (5 of them) all live in Maryland also. Its nice to be near family most of the time :-)
Where in MD? My FIL lives in Myersville. BEAUTIFUL State....went to visit him on vacation back in Oct.
Old 02-07-2013, 06:48 AM   #34
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So I've been asking around church, family, etc. and I think I've rounded up enough people that can take care of DD while I go back and forth with DS to PT.

Went for my monthly OB visit yesterday. Baby looks GREAT! Moving around, kicking, crossing it's little legs, hb was 171.....Got great news yesterday (2 fold)....(1) No more spots that are bleeding & (2) I don't have to have the extra ultrasound and go in for genetic testing (which is super expensive and I really didn't want to have to do it again!)

Last edited by KatieB621; 02-07-2013 at 06:50 AM.
KatieB621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:49 AM   #35
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ugg! I am 15 weeks today and I am feeling the little guy moving just enough to panic me when I don't feel him! Someone, please just hit me over the head with a baseball bat so I can wake up in 2 weeks when I should be feeling regular movement! I scared the living daylights out of DH today as I can't seem to feel little guy today!

North of New Jersey mama's please be safe in the next couple of days! We are only suppose to get about 3 inches of snow here. however I am hoping for more. DS and DH want to make a snow Dalik.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:03 AM   #36
blessedwifenmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs View Post
Ugg! I am 15 weeks today and I am feeling the little guy moving just enough to panic me when I don't feel him! Someone, please just hit me over the head with a baseball bat so I can wake up in 2 weeks when I should be feeling regular movement! I scared the living daylights out of DH today as I can't seem to feel little guy today!

North of New Jersey mama's please be safe in the next couple of days! We are only suppose to get about 3 inches of snow here. however I am hoping for more. DS and DH want to make a snow Dalik.
I had just been thinking over the past few days that we have had a relatively mild winter so far. Almost all our snow is melted! And now we might get 2 feet this weekend. Fortunately DH works about 5 minutes away so at least he won't be commuting long distances to work in the blizzard. I plan on staying home until the sun comes back out.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:36 AM   #37
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

ob appt today and I'm taking the 2 year old with me...oh joy!
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:42 AM   #38
blessedwifenmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post
ob appt today and I'm taking the 2 year old with me...oh joy!
Yikes! If I didn't have someone to watch my 2yo, I would have to reschedule my appointment. He is constantly getting into things, and at his well checks he gets into all the drawers tools laying around. It would be impossible for me to be checked out while trying to wrangle him!
Old 02-07-2013, 09:47 AM   #39
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedwifenmama View Post
Yikes! If I didn't have someone to watch my 2yo, I would have to reschedule my appointment. He is constantly getting into things, and at his well checks he gets into all the drawers tools laying around. It would be impossible for me to be checked out while trying to wrangle him!
I'm bringing the ipod to keep her occupied. If she is able to watch her Daniel Tiger then she is pretty quiet.
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:04 AM   #40
AmberP
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I hope your appointment goes well today, Erica <3

I am feeling frustrated. I don't have another ob appointment until 18 weeks and I am getting really anxious. I heard the hb for about 2 seconds at my appointment at 12 weeks. I feel the bean moving on occasion, but I really want to know everything is going well, kwim? I am also frustrated because they won't schedule the anatomy scan until after my 18wk appointment, but they want to schedule it for 20wk, which gives DH exactly no way to get time off for it because he has to put in requests at least two weeks in advance-- three or four is preferable.