Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-07-2013, 07:34 AM   #181
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge February thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychomom View Post
While I didn't go over my calories yesterday, I had a fat, 800+ calorie burrito from Qdoba for dinner which didn't bode well for weight loss. Plus, I really sucked on my water yesterday! I got up early this morning to work out and now I've got to put in a 12 hour day at work. I still don't have a working washing machine and need to make plans to get to a laundromat, but when do I have time for that?
At least you were in your calories. Drink your water today! Hope you get a working washer soon. I remember when mine broke, I thought I would die.

Advertisement

l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:28 AM   #182
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakari
Whoa. I was gone for 6 days and I missed 18 pages!! There's no way I can catch up.

I keep forgetting to weigh in on fridays, that's the official day, right?
I weighed in today for another group and I'm at 153.3... up a pound from last week, but oh well! Here we go again!
Lmao. I updated the op on saturdays and usually have to go back like 6 pages to find the beginning of friday. Its crazy. Just means theres a lot of us here and a lot if support
Old 02-07-2013, 09:56 AM   #183
BNC
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Sooo...I've been wondering why the other thread was so quiet......DUH! Its FEB! Lol!

Search with SwagBucks & earn gift cards!
ADORABLE WINTER HATS FSOT!
BNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:09 AM   #184
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNC View Post
Sooo...I've been wondering why the other thread was so quiet......DUH! Its FEB! Lol!
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:17 AM   #185
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76

Lmao. I updated the op on saturdays and usually have to go back like 6 pages to find the beginning of friday. Its crazy. Just means theres a lot of us here and a lot if support
True dat
Quote:
Originally Posted by BNC
Lol
Old 02-07-2013, 10:41 AM   #186
momof_3

Formerly: momof_2girls
seller
seller

My Mood:
I've been staying within my calories everyday but I did eat an icecream sandwich with lunch yesterday. Hopefully I will see a change when I weigh myself.

Now I need to exercise. Why is it so hard?! I have a busy life and we are always going and going but I really want to make time for exercise. I just can't seem to fit enough time in for it.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:43 AM   #187
momof_3

Formerly: momof_2girls
seller
seller

My Mood:
Does anyone do 10 min workouts and then repeat it throughout the day? What do you do for those 10 min?
Old 02-07-2013, 10:59 AM   #188
RNmama3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've decided I need a divorce (lol, kidding). My DH is the worst influence. He brought home fast food one night and big container of soft chewy chocolate chip cookies last night. Ugh. I ate three.
http://www.rockthestitch.blogspot.com
RNmama3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:43 AM   #189
GreenBubbleTea
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychomom View Post
While I didn't go over my calories yesterday, I had a fat, 800+ calorie burrito from Qdoba for dinner which didn't bode well for weight loss. Plus, I really sucked on my water yesterday! I got up early this morning to work out and now I've got to put in a 12 hour day at work. I still don't have a working washing machine and need to make plans to get to a laundromat, but when do I have time for that?
When our washer broke down it was pretty devastating. It's pretty amazing how quickly laundry can pile up when you can't keep up with it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNmama3 View Post
I've decided I need a divorce (lol, kidding). My DH is the worst influence. He brought home fast food one night and big container of soft chewy chocolate chip cookies last night. Ugh. I ate three.
This is how it is in my house!! When I finally think I have DH on board he "forgets" and brings something home.
GreenBubbleTea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:51 AM   #190
GreenBubbleTea
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

So here it is after noon and I just realized I have yet to drink a drop of water!! Not good. Does anyone have any tricks for getting their water in during the day? I did some hash marks on my food journal yesterday and got about 60oz in yesterday. Not where I should be but much better than it has been.

I gained 1 lb back from eating at Chipotle last night. DS and I were out of town for the evening because he has Hebrew School every Wednesday evening. We usually grab something and thought that place would be the best bet. Guess I didn't consider the fact that the burritos are huge and full of sodium. Then tonight I get together with a bunch of girlfriends for our Bunco night. Which is mostly just drinking and eating and talking. So my weigh in might not look so good tomorrow!! Better start drinking that water now.
GreenBubbleTea is offline   Reply With Quote