Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-07-2013, 01:18 PM   #31
happy2beamom
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Need a little reassurance - Update in OP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post
oh that is great news sweetie!
YES I cried LOL Not hysterically like last night, but a Thank you God for answering prayers

I was near hysterics when it took him so long to find it. I just kept praying and praying and praying for him to find it. I think i was in shock when he did I had to ask 3 times if that was the babies heartbeat or mine and made him find it again because i wanted to make sure (he even let me listen to mine and then found the babies again - i believe he knew i wasn't leaving unless i was 100% certain ).

Advertisement

Old 02-07-2013, 01:27 PM   #32
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy2beamom

YES I cried LOL Not hysterically like last night, but a Thank you God for answering prayers

I was near hysterics when it took him so long to find it. I just kept praying and praying and praying for him to find it. I think i was in shock when he did I had to ask 3 times if that was the babies heartbeat or mine and made him find it again because i wanted to make sure (he even let me listen to mine and then found the babies again - i believe he knew i wasn't leaving unless i was 100% certain ).
Praise God!!!!! Excellent news.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:38 PM   #33
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'm so glad that you got good news!!

Re: implantation, it is my understanding that baby can implant anywhere in the uterus and that it is only problematic if the placenta is too low. DS was implanted really high and the placenta ended up on the top of my uterus and no one ever seemed concerned. (The only reason I know where the placenta was is b/c I had a large fibroid there which grew over part of the placenta and it was retained post-delivery.) Anyway, no one ever seemed to think that the placental location itself was a concern but the proximity to my giant fibroid was a concern.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote