Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-08-2013, 03:03 PM   #1
pinktoes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
All sold/moved - please delete. Thank you!

Moved the bum genius to specific forum. All the rest are sold. Thank you!

COLOR="Pink"] 2 flip covers, plus 6 liners, disposable liners, BG pocket
Plus trainers! QT Bunns and Super Skivvies - trainers moved to trainer board here:
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...8#post16275978
[/COLOR]

BG - size small, hook/loop closure. This was my favorite diaper, but I bought it when DD was 3 months old and she outgrew it quickly. There's a pocket, but I never needed to stuff the pocket. a lovely lavender color. No stains that I could see. $10 ppd
SOLDFlip 2 covers - ribbit and tangerine, plus 6 liners. Also a pack of 18 disposable liners. Prefer to sell as lot - $35ppd for all

Also have a Softbums AI2. [COLOR="Silver"] pictures at the bottom. Looks like an echo. Great condition, no tears, no holes, no stains, strong velcro, elastic seems in great condition. $15ppd for shell. I also have 2 contoured pods for it. Will sell all for $20ppd.

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

I tried cloth diapering, but never really got the hang of it. I want to give cloth trainers a try, but must first de-stash. All diapers and trainers for sale were bought approx. 2 years ago, rarely used. All were washed appropriately following directions with no brighteners, no fabric softeners, etc. There are a few light stains - see pictures. I haven't tried sunning them, so that may get them out. Strong hook/loop, elastic still great, no tears/holes. Hardly used. Smoke-free household. All information is to the best of my knowledge from looking things up and recall from 2 years ago.

Last edited by pinktoes; 02-26-2013 at 12:12 PM. Reason: update
pinktoes is offline   Reply With Quote