Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-09-2013, 08:37 AM   #51
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: NTNP February 3rd - February 9th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaners_Mom View Post
I saw my doctor for my yearly exam yesterday. We were talking and I explained how we were NTNP, but that I'm almost 32 and he's 31 so we were a little concerned that it didn't happen right away....or well fairly soon. She said I shouldn't be worried until we've been trying for 12 consecutive months and that "it'll happen when it's suppose to happen" and I've "only been off of birth control since June, so it's not a big deal". I left the office feeling a little dismissed and disappointed. If I don't go back until February of next year & I'm not pregnant, that's 20 months of trying. She also said "well you already have a daughter, so we know you can get pregnant".

We're currently on our 9th cycle of NTNP and my period is due the 13th. I don't know...I just feel let down? Like maybe it's me? He said if we weren't pregnant by February he'd see a doctor & he's mentioned it a few times, but I think we're both worried to find out either way. We both really want this baby and what if we can't have it?

My DD turned 5 the other day & it was an extremely emotional day for me. On top of my baby being 5, I was feeling emotional about not having another baby. I know you can't force it, but I always said my spacing would be around 4 years.

Now I'm rambling. Sorry.
Maybe start charting if you aren't already and look into fertility "helperd" like vitex, fetilitea, etc...

Advertisement

And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 04:56 AM   #52
momEmac
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherM0529

I've never had this issue before. I would go 28 days between cycles and I would bleed for 5. It was the ideal cycle really.
I had my son in 12/11 and ever since my cycle returned at about 11 weeks pp it has been whacky. But different every.single.month... I just don't know anymore.

But I know I o'd 2 weeks ago, so that should put me at starting this weekend... I'm so blah about this right now. I had a feeling I was pregnant for a while, but now I don't have that feeling anymore. I don't know!!!!
I think we might be twins. Lol. My son was born 12/11 too. Except my ppaf didn't return till 8 months. But it been whacky since then! I'm used to 28 day cycles too.

My i-devices are out to get me, please excuse mistakes.

buildingmyhealth.my90forlife.com/
momEmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:58 AM   #53
HeatherM0529
Registered Users
seller
seller

Negative again this morning.
I have been late for both my pregnancies and one other time right before I got pregnant with E. I was 4 days late and my blood was black so I think it was an early loss. Those were the only 3 times I've ever been late... Until now.

But again don't know if I should start on Thursday (4 weeks from when my period started), but I did ovulate 2 weeks ago...

I need to get to the dr.
HeatherM0529 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:12 AM   #54
HeatherM0529
Registered Users
seller
seller

Still no period ya'll!!!!! And my face didn't break out really bad like it usually does before I start my period.
I'll test again tomorrow.
Old 02-11-2013, 07:13 AM   #55
HeatherM0529
Registered Users
seller
seller

Still no period ya'll!!!!! And my face didn't break out really bad like it usually does before I start my period.
I'll test again tomorrow.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:21 AM   #56
HeatherM0529
Registered Users
seller
seller

Alright!! I started spotting.
I hope it's just my period returning to more normalcy and not an early loss. I guess we'll see what the next couple cycles do and then we'll go from there!!!

I need to get in to see my OB once this cycle is over and gets some tests done and stuff!
Old 02-11-2013, 01:07 PM   #57
momEmac
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Alright!! I started spotting.
I hope it's just my period returning to more normalcy and not an early loss. I guess we'll see what the next couple cycles do and then we'll go from there!!!

I need to get in to see my OB once this cycle is over and gets some tests done and stuff!
Bummer. I hope things regulate out for you soon! I know it's frustrating.

My iDevices are out to get me. Please excuse mistakes.

Old 02-11-2013, 08:21 PM   #58
HeatherM0529
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm okay with it. I just wanted to know what was going on. My flow Is really light right now. But it's slightly red where as in the past my spotting has been really brown. So I'm thinking my period will start in the next couple says and not in a week. Also the last time I was late and had what I think to be an early loss, my blood was black. And that cycle just felt different. This feels normal to me so far.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:38 AM   #59
HeatherM0529
Registered Users
seller
seller

Still just very lightly spotting. I wish my period would get on with it and I wouldn't bleed for 2 whole weeks.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:12 AM   #60
momEmac
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Still just very lightly spotting. I wish my period would get on with it and I wouldn't bleed for 2 whole weeks.
I'm right with you. I've had hints of spotting since Tuesday, still going and no idea when af will actually show her face. I've spotted a day or two before af the last couple of cycles, but this is the lightest and longest its been. It's light pink and brown and barely there when I go to the bathroom. I still have in the back of my mind that I might have o'd late and am having implantation bleeding, but I've spotted before so I'm trying not to even consider it and get my hopes up. I'm on cd33 now.

My iDevices are out to get me. Please excuse mistakes.