Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-07-2013, 09:19 AM   #11
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: July 2013 Chat: Feb. 4-17

Those cookies are so cute!! What a fun idea! Congratulations on your girl.

I can't believe I'm 20 weeks along tomorrow... this pregnancy is flying by... my big anatomy scan will be on Wednesday so less than a week to go! Hoping my little lady is still a lady! I would be devastated at this point if I found out it was indeed a boy instead of the girl I was told I'm having at 16 weeks.

I am so excited that we're all finding out gender!!! Yay!

Advertisement

Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:18 PM   #12
MacMomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

Cute way to tell the family! And yummy too. Congrats on having a girl

"But I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that He is able to guard until that Day what has been entrusted to me"
MacMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:07 PM   #13
MacMomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

We have another boy on board. DH loves referring to "the boys" now

"But I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that He is able to guard until that Day what has been entrusted to me"
MacMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:44 AM   #14
mcpforever
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yay on another boy!
Old 02-10-2013, 08:59 AM   #15
Alibabe245
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hi ladies,

I'm new to this group and diaperswappers in general. I'll be 19 weeks tomorrow and we have our "big" u/s on valentines day! I'm really excited even though we decided not to find out the gender. This is our second baby and I've been feeling the kicks for a couple weeks now. They say that you can feel the second sooner than the first but looking back at my journal from my last pregnancy, I felt this one at the same time as the last.
I also find out this week if my symptoms of EXTREME itching and tiredness and other things is a result of Cholestasis of pregnancy or some type of pregnancy allergy. If its the former, then I'm considered "high risk" and they plan to get the baby out "as soon as possible." As early as 3weeks ahead of schedule or even sooner. That requires steroid shots for the baby to help lungs develope fast and induction and drugs and all that stuff that I'm not comfortable with. I had my first one naturally and I really wanted to do that again.
I should be getting the doctor's call any day now.
Alibabe245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:51 PM   #16
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibabe245 View Post
Hi ladies,

I'm new to this group and diaperswappers in general. I'll be 19 weeks tomorrow and we have our "big" u/s on valentines day! I'm really excited even though we decided not to find out the gender. This is our second baby and I've been feeling the kicks for a couple weeks now. They say that you can feel the second sooner than the first but looking back at my journal from my last pregnancy, I felt this one at the same time as the last.
I also find out this week if my symptoms of EXTREME itching and tiredness and other things is a result of Cholestasis of pregnancy or some type of pregnancy allergy. If its the former, then I'm considered "high risk" and they plan to get the baby out "as soon as possible." As early as 3weeks ahead of schedule or even sooner. That requires steroid shots for the baby to help lungs develope fast and induction and drugs and all that stuff that I'm not comfortable with. I had my first one naturally and I really wanted to do that again.
I should be getting the doctor's call any day now.
Welcome Allison! Wow, pregnancy allergy sounds miserable. Hope its something different & easily treatable.

AFM: 17 wks today. Started feeling movement @ 16w4d so that has been a much welcomed experience. HR has been steady @ 145. Braxton hicks started a few days ago too. :P Now that has been a super weird experience as I've never had them before late in my 2nd trimester. Very strange to only feel contractions down low when I've only ever felt them all over for the most part. Hoping to get a good look at gender this week. My official scan isn't for 2 more wks, but my bff is a l&d nurse & we play on the u/s machine when they are slow. FX baby cooperates this time. Legs were crossed last time.

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 02:44 PM   #17
simplyleah87
Registered Users
seller

Welcome to the group Allison! My anatomy scan is on Vday too! We already had a 4D but I'm still excited!
Old 02-13-2013, 06:44 AM   #18
Alibabe245
Registered Users

My Mood:
Good news!!! Blood work came back on the high end of normal. Because its on the high end they will continue to check it but for now they say I don't have choleostasis.
Now I have to go to the dermatologist to see if I have developed any allergies.
This itching is driving me crazy. It's almost impossible to explain to someone who hasn't experienced it. The last two nights I haven't had much sleep because it itches so bad! I'm trying not to scratch bc I know nothing good will come from it. But I can not resist completely and I now have cuts and scabs all over :-(
Alibabe245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 03:43 AM   #19
simplyleah87
Registered Users
seller

My anatomy scan is today!

Happy valentines day everyone!
Old 02-15-2013, 08:27 AM   #20
simplyleah87
Registered Users
seller

Anatomy scan went well little girl looks healthy!