Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-10-2013, 05:08 PM   #81
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (Feb 1-14)

I'm going to be weaning off my progesterone this week. I'm always nervous when I do. My dr never said to wean she just said to stop at 12 weeks. So starting Tuesday (12 weeks) I'll go down to 1 pill a day instead of 2...until 13weeks.

Advertisement

Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 05:28 PM   #82
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

congrats!!!!!!!
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 05:52 PM   #83
happymama1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

YEAH ALICE!!

He is beautiful I LOVE seeing these rainbow babies...gives me the biggest smile!!!
happymama1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 06:48 PM   #84
Hopefulily
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhernandez
Eeeep.... I just logged into my computer for the first time in over a week and I realized.... I'd forgotten to share something.... Or rather someone...

[/URL][/IMG]

Leon Andres
Born 2.2.13
Awe! Congratulations !
Old 02-10-2013, 08:37 PM   #85
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhernandez View Post
Eeeep.... I just logged into my computer for the first time in over a week and I realized.... I'd forgotten to share something.... Or rather someone...

[IMG][/IMG]

Leon Andres
Born 2.2.13
OMGoodness, Alice He's beautiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post
I'm going to be weaning off my progesterone this week. I'm always nervous when I do. My dr never said to wean she just said to stop at 12 weeks. So starting Tuesday (12 weeks) I'll go down to 1 pill a day instead of 2...until 13weeks.
for peace for you and for no side effects of weaning off!
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:52 AM   #86
Sunshine915
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhernandez

[/URL][/IMG]

Leon Andres
Born 2.2.13
Congrats, Alice! He's precious! I'm so excited for you
Sunshine915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:26 PM   #87
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:

Trying to do a little catching up today....

Marie - Yay for viability! I bet you gave a teeny, tiny sigh of relief. How was your baby shower?

Erica - What a cute little baby you have in there! And I love your announcement! Did you give it to the inlaws yet?

Elena - Was thinking of you (and reading along) on Elli's birthday. I love that your older children still wanted to celebrate her special day with yummy cupcakes. What a special thing to do, even years down the road, if you choose to. Also love the pink tulips and all of the little things that seem to make them "Elli's flower".

Ingrid - Glad your SPD is better! Hope the nausea and puking lets up soon, though.

Amanda - What a long ER visit! Glad things are still looking good and that the babe is doing well. Has the cramping died down?

Tori - Welcome! I know I already said that via PM, but I'm making it official here, too.

AFM: Had a good OB appt this morning. Miss E was really active for the NST and fluids are back up to 11 today. It just flabbergasts me at how up and down the fluid levels can be in only a few days time. My induction is set for next Wednesday, Feb 20th. It kinda freaks me out to think that we'll have a baby NEXT WEEK. We haven't had a baby around here in 6 years! Everything is all set for her arrival, so at least there's nothing to worry about there. I'm planning to finish up some burp cloths today and possibly her quilt. If not today then tomorrow for sure. I've got 3 more shifts at work to complete. Glad it's not many because 12 hour shifts are getting to be SO long. I'm exhausted about 6 hours into them. Anywho, I think that's about it for me!
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:23 PM   #88
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS8213 View Post
Elena - Was thinking of you (and reading along) on Elli's birthday. I love that your older children still wanted to celebrate her special day with yummy cupcakes. What a special thing to do, even years down the road, if you choose to. Also love the pink tulips and all of the little things that seem to make them "Elli's flower".

AFM: Had a good OB appt this morning. Miss E was really active for the NST and fluids are back up to 11 today. It just flabbergasts me at how up and down the fluid levels can be in only a few days time. My induction is set for next Wednesday, Feb 20th. It kinda freaks me out to think that we'll have a baby NEXT WEEK. We haven't had a baby around here in 6 years! Everything is all set for her arrival, so at least there's nothing to worry about there. I'm planning to finish up some burp cloths today and possibly her quilt. If not today then tomorrow for sure. I've got 3 more shifts at work to complete. Glad it's not many because 12 hour shifts are getting to be SO long. I'm exhausted about 6 hours into them. Anywho, I think that's about it for me!
Thanks I think it's probably something we'll continue. I don't ever want to force remembering on the kids, but they all do in their own way, and I want them to know that that's okay, kwim? I want to help them remember any way I can.

Next week is... like... NEXT WEEK!!!!! OMGoodness!!!! Can't wait to see your little rainbow!
I'd love to start getting a few things ready, here and there, for Hiccup - actually maybe it's not that I want to get things ready as that I want to have the option to if I want to. But I'm still waiting on DH getting a room built for DD downstairs so we can move Levi to her room and thus have room for Hiccup! Until then, my hands are kinda tied. I think that's why it's bugging me, cuz I don't have any choice but to wait, lol.
I did get a shelf yesterday for Elli's things, so I'll be able to put that all together, and I found memory boxes for her and Levi (never had found one for him yet!), so I'll get that done. Hopefully that will be enough nesting to tide me over, lol!
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:14 PM   #89
emeyer76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Alice!!! Congrats - what a handsome little man!!!
Old 02-11-2013, 04:17 PM   #90
emeyer76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Trace - next week?!?! HOW EXCITING!!!