Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-11-2013, 08:04 PM   #91
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (Feb 1-14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS8213 View Post
Trying to do a little catching up today....

Tori - Welcome! I know I already said that via PM, but I'm making it official here, too.

AFM: Had a good OB appt this morning. Miss E was really active for the NST and fluids are back up to 11 today. It just flabbergasts me at how up and down the fluid levels can be in only a few days time. My induction is set for next Wednesday, Feb 20th. It kinda freaks me out to think that we'll have a baby NEXT WEEK. We haven't had a baby around here in 6 years! Everything is all set for her arrival, so at least there's nothing to worry about there. I'm planning to finish up some burp cloths today and possibly her quilt. If not today then tomorrow for sure. I've got 3 more shifts at work to complete. Glad it's not many because 12 hour shifts are getting to be SO long. I'm exhausted about 6 hours into them. Anywho, I think that's about it for me!
Hi and thanks. I am grateful to be here. Wow you are so close! How completely exciting! KUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhernandez View Post
Eeeep.... I just logged into my computer for the first time in over a week and I realized.... I'd forgotten to share something.... Or rather someone...

[IMG][/IMG]

Leon Andres
Born 2.2.13
Oh He is completely breath taking! Congrats!

Advertisement

Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:09 PM   #92
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Still going strong here. Peed on some OPKs today just for something to do. I have pretty much no symptoms save the cramping. I did have a moment today where I thought Lord, am I really whining about feeling good? It just would be nice to have a little breast soreness, nausea, fatigue....anything. But still taking it one day at a time. And again today I am pregnant. I am having a strange occurance around 3:00am. It seems to be one of my waking times and when I go to the bathroom that seems to be when I have the colored discharge. Oh and I have temped for the last 3 days and they have all been above the 98 so that is another praise!!
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
Old 02-11-2013, 08:30 PM   #93
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingfor5 View Post
I have pretty much no symptoms save the cramping. I did have a moment today where I thought Lord, am I really whining about feeling good? It just would be nice to have a little breast soreness, nausea, fatigue....anything. But still taking it one day at a time. And again today I am pregnant. I am having a strange occurance around 3:00am.
I always have a bunch of cramping right around 5 weeks/coming up to it. Drives me crazy with worry, but it's happened with every one of my sticky pregnancies and none of the m/c's, oddly enough. Actually, thinking back, I always have the cramping for a couple days, then it'll stop, and a couple days later I wake up with a tummy starting - so maybe it's growing/stretching in there.

Totally understand complaining about feeling good! If it helps, though, I had no symptoms with my boys - other than missing AF and the cramping for a few days. When I hit 6 weeks I had a bit of nausea, but nothing too bad. Very different than with my girls (and Hiccup, but we don't know if Hiccup's a boy or a girl yet!).

that weird 3am spotting stops. That is... strange, the timing and all. Just weird! Hope it stops and it's nothing at all.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:09 PM   #94
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

at around 5 weeks I would always bleed (except with ds). My first two m/c I bleed arond 5 weeks (one I lost at 5 weeks). I even bleed at 5 weeks with dd. And then my last mc I bled at 5 weeks. And then this pregnancy I bled at 5.5 weeks.

It sucks

Tomorrow I start weaning off the progesterone... 12 weeks.
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:55 AM   #95
abhernandez
Registered Users

Thanks everyone! This thread is about to have a serious baby boom... I can't wait to "meet" all the little rainbows

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom View Post
OMGOSH!!!!! YAAAAAAAAYYYYYY ALICE!!!!! He is too precious! I know you are over the moon that he is here. So happy for you momma!
Love that diaper too...what kind is it?!
It's a rainshine designs newborn aio. It's the cutest little diaper and worked great from the start (he was slightly under 7lbs).
Old 02-12-2013, 12:57 PM   #96
Almacham
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am joining you guys!

I suffered my second loss early last month and somehow I am pregnant again. I am in shock! I just took a test today. Will upload the picture later.

I have no clue about due date or gestational age yet. I never had af in between the miscarriage and this pregnancy.
Old 02-12-2013, 05:22 PM   #97
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post
I always have a bunch of cramping right around 5 weeks/coming up to it. Drives me crazy with worry, but it's happened with every one of my sticky pregnancies and none of the m/c's, oddly enough. Actually, thinking back, I always have the cramping for a couple days, then it'll stop, and a couple days later I wake up with a tummy starting - so maybe it's growing/stretching in there.

Totally understand complaining about feeling good! If it helps, though, I had no symptoms with my boys - other than missing AF and the cramping for a few days. When I hit 6 weeks I had a bit of nausea, but nothing too bad. Very different than with my girls (and Hiccup, but we don't know if Hiccup's a boy or a girl yet!).

that weird 3am spotting stops. That is... strange, the timing and all. Just weird! Hope it stops and it's nothing at all.
I have to say I really have always had super easy pregnancies. So I shouldn't be too surprised but usually I at least have sore boobs or peeing or bad heartburn. I am sure it will come! And I would be thrilled to have a little boy. They seem to be so much easier for me. Are you team green this time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post
at around 5 weeks I would always bleed (except with ds). My first two m/c I bleed arond 5 weeks (one I lost at 5 weeks). I even bleed at 5 weeks with dd. And then my last mc I bled at 5 weeks. And then this pregnancy I bled at 5.5 weeks.

It sucks

Tomorrow I start weaning off the progesterone... 12 weeks.
Yay for being done with Progesterone. I hope I am done with all colored liquid coming out of my "area". It's not wanted!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almacham View Post
I am joining you guys!

I suffered my second loss early last month and somehow I am pregnant again. I am in shock! I just took a test today. Will upload the picture later.

I have no clue about due date or gestational age yet. I never had af in between the miscarriage and this pregnancy.
Nice to meet you. Sorry about your loss they sure make the next one harder to be joyous over!

Made this today for when we are ready to send out the official word.

Not sure when we will tell. Still pretty nervous. DD2 has been super clingy and whiney and wanting to nurse a lot which has got me a little nervous. I keep thinking if I just do all the right steps then I won't loose this one. I know there is not much more I can do but pray and be positive. It helps when dh and I discuss the pregnancy here and there. Oh and I tested again with another FRER and here is the progression!

The bottom test is today and the test line came up dark QUICK! Very reassuring.
Old 02-12-2013, 05:24 PM   #98
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Tori...love the picture..

and yes the extra discharge is ummm no fun! My ob asked me if I had any unusal discharge. Ummm besides the progesterone? I don't know!
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 05:50 PM   #99
Almacham
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Cute picture Tori! Nice to meet you, too.
Old 02-12-2013, 05:50 PM   #100
PaisleyDeann
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingfor5

The bottom test is today and the test line came up dark QUICK! Very reassuring.
Yay!!! Your tests look awesome!!!!! The one today is super positive!! Praying for a sticky bean!!!!

Almacham- Welcome!!! This is such a wonderful, supportive group!!!

AFM... Just felt the baby on the outside for the first time!!! I was literally tearing up over it I've been feeling baby for several weeks but feeling baby on the outside for the first time was truly amazing!!! My long time friend and neighbor is having her first home birth VBAC and she is in labor!! So exciting and I really can't wait until July!!!

PaisleyDeann is offline   Reply With Quote