Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-11-2013, 05:41 AM   #1
indigo152
Registered Users
seller

Best Checklist app?

Does anyone use a checklist app that you find helpful? Either for iPad (or iPhone) or Android.

I am finding that I do work better, and stay more focused when I have a written list to follow. I used to post here on DS in our monthly goals thread, which definitely was helpful. I am looking for something that would be easier to access, tho, and wouldn't be such a temptation for distraction like reading other posts on DS, checking out FSOT...

Advertisement

Old 02-11-2013, 07:32 AM   #2
Mheagan
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Best Checklist app?

Me too! I need a To Do list.... and do NOT need any more diapers but always end up on the FSOT page :-P

Commenting to follow....

Last edited by Mheagan; 02-11-2013 at 07:33 AM.
Mheagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:50 PM   #3
P!nkPepper

Formerly Q......9
seller
seller

My Mood:
Cozi. I have the FlyLady version but it has other stuff too. I keep track of my diapers on it, Christmas presents, to dos, grocery lists. It is awesome.

Jodie ~ mama to Big K, Medium K & Lil' k
P!nkPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:28 PM   #4
shoesundone
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I just use the reminders app that came with my iPod touch. Simple. I have 2 lists: today and this week. Anything further out than a week generally gets put into the calendar...
shoesundone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:41 AM   #5
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

It's not an app, but Martha Stewart has a printable checklist for daily/wkly/ etc for cleaning. I used this one... http://www.moneycrashers.com/weekly-...art-printable/

you can change stuff on it too. I am a schedule kinda girl so I hope it works
Old 02-13-2013, 01:53 PM   #6
SarasynFox
Registered Users

My Mood:

I second Cozi. I love my Cozi. It keeps everything in one, easy to access place. The only thing it doesn't have is the ability to manage our budget! We keep our grocery lists, to-do lists, and schedule there. It's also great because my boyfriend and I both have the app on our phone so we can share information across the two. We're both always on the same page as far as that goes.
SarasynFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 08:38 PM   #7
spcjoneswifey
Registered Users
seller

Remember the Milk
spcjoneswifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:26 AM   #8
leadmare
Registered Users
seller

Do you want a simple list or a more advanced one (ie complicated repeats, for example)? Either way, I checked out Cozi, and just stuck with Google calendar, tasks, and email. Did all the same things as Cozi, shared the info with my husband.

And FYI, a lot of people like Remember The Milk, but it is no longer supported. Meaning if you have any issues, or any bugs, there's no help or support.
leadmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:26 AM   #9
leadmare
Registered Users
seller

Do you want a simple list or a more advanced one (ie complicated repeats, for example)? Either way, I checked out Cozi, and just stuck with Google calendar, tasks, and email. Did all the same things as Cozi, shared the info with my husband.

And FYI, a lot of people like Remember The Milk, but it is no longer supported. Meaning if you have any issues, or any bugs, there's no help or support.
leadmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:00 AM   #10
indigo152
Registered Users
seller

I am looking for something that will allow me to categorize my to-do list items (such as "Cleaning", "Organization", or "Crafts").
For now I don't need it to be too complicated, but I did install Cozi to check that out.

I actually found another app for my Android phone called Any.do which seems to be perfect for the type of list I need. It is also available on the iPad, but doesn't seem quite as user friendly as the Android version.

Thanks for the tips!