Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-12-2013, 05:01 AM   #1
nursemama23
Registered Users
seller
seller

Time to quarantine

Ugh! We have been doing so good with avoiding germs. I guess every good thing has to end though. So far the baby (7 weeks old) is congested/mucousy and coughing/sneezing, 9 to dd started last night with a headache and now she just vomited. Wondering who the next victim will be?

Advertisement

Old 02-12-2013, 12:20 PM   #2
badmisterkitty
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Time to quarantine

Yep. We just had, like, 3 weeks without illness in our house. I had been waiting with baited breath to see who would fall first.....all 3 kids got colds almost simultaneously.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:55 PM   #3
nursemama23
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm pretty sure the 9yo has the flu. She only vomited the one time "because the room and my head got all spinny" and now has a fever. Baby is doing ok, still nursing and the mucous seems post nasal. Blah!
Old 02-12-2013, 01:51 PM   #4
syfitz
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Time to quarantine

My 11 year old is currently confined to her room with a fever and sore throat. I have upped everyones daily dose of elderberry. I have wiped every common area surface with bleach water and am determined that this will not spread. We have a mini vacay booked at Great Wolf Lodge next week and everyone MUST be well.
Old 02-13-2013, 05:27 AM   #5
nursemama23
Registered Users
seller
seller

It's spreading! Now my 12yo dd has a nasty cough and headache. The baby was restless all night. The only kid not sick so far is my toddler and I'm sure that's just a matter of time. I need a nap