Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-13-2013, 04:38 PM   #51
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More February

Amy- I would go ahead with the IUI- You have already been on the meds and done monitoring right? What are his feelings on IVF. He sounds just discouraged... it is so hard to deal with all the frustrations each month. Does he seem ready to do IVF?

Advertisement

Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 05:52 PM   #52
Kotzurk
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Just got done with another appt. I ended up needed 2 bags of fluid because I am so sick from the hyperemesis, I've lost another 1.5 lbs since Friday. Baby A still hasn't improved. It is only a matter of time now.
Old 02-13-2013, 06:01 PM   #53
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy
Amy - Im so sorry this is adding to your stuggle... My hubby hated providing samples in the cup! We finally just said we were done with IUI after 3 attempts and just do Timed intercourse with our Medication cycles...

AFM: FINALLY have two good Follies to Trigger tonight! 2.9cm right and 2.4cm on left! Please keep your FX and we can get our Rainbow baby(ies) this month!!!
Lol- I'm o-ing tonight or tomorrow, so maybe we can be in the same DDC again!!!

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 06:02 PM   #54
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotzurk
Just got done with another appt. I ended up needed 2 bags of fluid because I am so sick from the hyperemesis, I've lost another 1.5 lbs since Friday. Baby A still hasn't improved. It is only a matter of time now.
I'm so sorry. I have hyperemesis pretty bad when I'm pregnant, too. I'm so sad baby a hasn't improved... Sending love, hun.

I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Old 02-13-2013, 08:25 PM   #55
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon View Post
Amy- I would go ahead with the IUI- You have already been on the meds and done monitoring right? What are his feelings on IVF. He sounds just discouraged... it is so hard to deal with all the frustrations each month. Does he seem ready to do IVF?
K we are going ahead and he's agreed to take decisions a month at a time. He is not ready for IVF, he is worried about finances. I'm hoping we can pay off other debts and save and maybe do it next summer. I think next month we will take a break, but then the next month I think we might do clomid or femara and try on our own. He has calmed down a bit and is being more reasonable now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotzurk View Post
I'm sorry you are sick and I'm so sorry about baby A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post

Me to please! The iui should be on Sunday
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 08:34 PM   #56
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc

Me to please! The iui should be on Sunday
Oh my gosh- we're gonna have a freakin huge DDC right here in our own little world! Any other ladies wanna join our DDC hopeful club in November 2013??? My dd would be nov. 6th, but I'm not hopeful or anything *enter sarcasm here*

Old 02-13-2013, 09:21 PM   #57
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
Oh my gosh- we're gonna have a freakin huge DDC right here in our own little world! Any other ladies wanna join our DDC hopeful club in November 2013??? My dd would be nov. 6th, but I'm not hopeful or anything *enter sarcasm here*

And it's not obsessive that I've timed out my normal cycle (currently) & what my medicated cycles have been like in the past...and figured out that if we go ahead and do another IVF next cycle, I'd probably be due at the end of Nov...right after my 35th bday. Nope, not obsessive at all
carriek38 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:46 PM   #58
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Oh no Kelsie- I am so sorry. Are you physically feeling better after having the fluid? Are they giving you anti-nausea meds too? I am so very sorry about Baby A.
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:52 PM   #59
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More

I HOPE SO! And any other mamas too! We need to Rule a DDC!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:04 PM   #60
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm a little nervous that we aren't going to make it to the iui, my opk was neg but starting to get dark, and I'm having some pre O pains. Hopefully I can talk dh into dtd but he hasn't been feeling well today.

Last edited by amyltc; 02-13-2013 at 10:12 PM.
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote