Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-14-2013, 12:12 PM   #1
thekuligs
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
More Dumb Van Drama

We have had nonstop drama buying a stupid van--every time we think we have one it is snatched out from under us.

The first one we decided on, they refused to take less than asking price even though it needed around 1500 in repairs and was missing it's spare. OK moving on.

Then we were going to buy a 2010 Ford.. wasn't exactly what I wanted but I am tired of looking and we NEED a vehicle at this point. Were negoatiating the price with the owner who was not on site and they sell it to someone else after we agreed to a price. >.<

Today my FIL was going to buy a van in San Antonio. It was 4 hours from him and we were again sure it was THE ONE. The guy told him he was not avaliable finalize until 4--FIL is getting ready to leave and the guy calls and said that a church group needed to buy a van ASAP and that they had come and took it to a mechanic and were probably going to buy it.

I mean if he NEEDS a sob story, how about the poor military family who has been trying to buy a van for two months and can't take their family anywhere and can't afford to buy one where they live because they are sooo much more expensive they have to send their parents to do it in Texas

Advertisement

Mom to: Clover (9) Violet (8), Twins; Scarlet & Ryland (6) & Thistle (2) #6 DUE Jan 2016 I write romance novels!
thekuligs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 05:48 PM   #2
bai18176
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: More Dumb Van Drama

That is incredibly frustrating! I hope the perfect van pops up in your area very soon for you!
Old 02-16-2013, 03:15 PM   #3
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Angela - I'm so very sorry! We have had things sold out from under us too and it is very upsetting. I'm going to start praying for you daily that your family finds the perfect van. Keep me updated!
Old 02-16-2013, 03:19 PM   #4
keen1981
Registered Users
seller
seller

I am sorry fog your troubles. But with list things in life- cash talks. Have your money ready and do not delay. A promise or desire to buy means nothing to a seller. Cash? Purchasing? It's yours! Lol. So next time you really want something, be prepared to buy it immediately is my only suggestion. Hugs!
Old 02-20-2013, 09:45 AM   #5
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thinking of you and wondering how it's going. Any news?