Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-14-2013, 10:04 PM   #81
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Add me to the grumpy, moody club. Ugh. Looks like the girls may not be getting really sick, just the congestion for now at least. But I've felt like I have BAD PMS all day

Advertisement

mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 07:41 AM   #82
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mibarra View Post
Add me to the grumpy, moody club. Ugh. Looks like the girls may not be getting really sick, just the congestion for now at least. But I've felt like I have BAD PMS all day
Dumb hormones. Sorry. My dh has stepped up his sensitivity to me since my breakdown guess i need to do that more often

My kids wake with congestion, but not at all during the day:/ hope its nothing for yours.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:50 AM   #83
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chat Thread ~ Feb 10th - 16th

Quote:
Originally Posted by momneedssupport View Post
So, i ran into a friend today at sams club and she asked about how far along i am. I told her 33w and she couldnt believe how great i looked. She thought i was maybe 28w. Made my day bc i feel huge. This is my only pg to actually have the basketball bump. Ive gained weight too, so i guess im all belly. Yay!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilytheStrange View Post
friend of mine is 37 weeks today and has been feeling 'off' for a couple days, lost her mucous plug earlier and feeling crampy now. I'm not generally excited by such random symptoms because she could easily still go to 41 weeks... but.. I can't help it, I'm excited.
for her! You're right that she could continue another few weeks +, but those are some pretty good signs that something's happening in there!!

Quote:
thanks for admitting it, too! It helps to know that I'm not alone in this moody place!

AFM: Got one group's photos done for skating last night We'll get the power skaters done in a couple weeks. We were planning to do them next week, but with DH's sister here we don't want to make plans and have to be at skating when we might want to be doing something with her!
I'm with the figure skating side of things, though. They have no concrete ideas for costumes, won't give me a finished list, won't tell me what I need to tell parents to provide/what the club is providing, etc. And until they have costumes, we can't really do their photos.
Argh. I'm supposed to be the "president" for the club board, but there are 2 moms on the board that like to be in charge of all the figure skating stuff... which would be fine, if they actually did things and let me know what's happening! It's like they want to be in charge, want to make all the decisions, but want to be able to lay blame at my feet if things aren't working out, kwim? Combine that with the figure skating instructor that rarely is able to make it - yet they love her and say she's a wonderful instructor - and I'm planning on being done after the ice show this year!

Got dough in the breadmaker for bread - bun dough, but made into loaves and baked in the oven ! Thinking about running out to get stuff for chili for supper... hmm.

Anyone have any big weekend plans?
Denise, you said you guys are going away, eh? Hope you have a great time!

The boys have 2 hockey games tomorrow (little tournament with a couple other mini sticks teams) and SIL flies in in the afternoon. I'm sure Sunday will be spent at church and then visiting at DH's parents! Then Monday is a holiday here, so we'll plan something that day to do together, too, I'm sure. Can't wait!
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:01 AM   #84
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post

Anyone have any big weekend plans?
I'm taking my gift card and picking up the rest of the stuff for baby #3's nursery. Then next Friday DD2 is moving in with DD1 and I can decorate!

We're also going to see the Dreamgirls stage production this weekend. I love musical theater. So excited.

Still feeling moody. I almost cried over someone not responding to a post in another forum on here. I'm sitting there all teary eyed last night thinking "I'm seriously almost crying over THIS?!?!" Ugh! I'm also crying over TV shows, not being able to find my shoes, pretty much anything. I'm getting crazy unreasonably mad over stuff that's a minor annoyance at most. My DH is tiptoeing around me as best he can, and I'm trying not to flay him alive over nothing. Hoping it will pass soon!
Old 02-15-2013, 11:48 AM   #85
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I'm taking my gift card and picking up the rest of the stuff for baby #3's nursery. Then next Friday DD2 is moving in with DD1 and I can decorate!

We're also going to see the Dreamgirls stage production this weekend. I love musical theater. So excited.

Still feeling moody. I almost cried over someone not responding to a post in another forum on here. I'm sitting there all teary eyed last night thinking "I'm seriously almost crying over THIS?!?!" Ugh! I'm also crying over TV shows, not being able to find my shoes, pretty much anything. I'm getting crazy unreasonably mad over stuff that's a minor annoyance at most. My DH is tiptoeing around me as best he can, and I'm trying not to flay him alive over nothing. Hoping it will pass soon!
Sounds like a fun weekend!

I kwym. I can't control my stupid moods - all over the place, and for no good reason !!
Old 02-15-2013, 12:12 PM   #86
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post
Sounds like a fun weekend!

I kwym. I can't control my stupid moods - all over the place, and for no good reason !!
See, even the fact I know someone knows what I mean is going to make me cry now.. ahhhhhh.... !!!!
Old 02-15-2013, 12:43 PM   #87
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

You can cry, but I'm laughing!
Old 02-15-2013, 01:43 PM   #88
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

UGH!!! I am an emotional mess just waiting for mail! To my defense there are godiva chocolates in on of the packages!
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:13 PM   #89
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:
Im the opposite. Im not crying over anything. My best friends brother committed suicide yesterday and i didnt shed a tear........
Im emotional, but not tearful, like i was with my other two.

If i put my hand on my perineum, i would feel the hiccups there o.O
Old 02-15-2013, 03:21 PM   #90
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:
And how excited am i!! I normally wear a sz 10 jean and while i pulled them over my hips today, they were tight, but the 12s went right on and buttoned!!! Thats success right there, bc with both of my other kids i wore an 18 at 8w pp. i know it wont be like that this time. Im just so excited, baby bennett knew to treat me right!!