Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-15-2013, 07:02 PM   #11
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (Feb 15-28)

cute nickname...this one is called "hope". DD one day said "ope" and pointed to my belly. I'm hoping that meant hope and not dope

and a good friend of mine is making me a shirt that has this embroidery on it..."Rainbow of HOPE":

Advertisement

Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 07:16 PM   #12
RunawayBunny
Registered Users
seller
seller

Yay for a new thread, more new mamas, and more rainbow babies! I am still reading along as always!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post
cute nickname...this one is called "hope". DD one day said "ope" and pointed to my belly. I'm hoping that meant hope and not dope

and a good friend of mine is making me a shirt that has this embroidery on it..."Rainbow of HOPE":
So cute!
Old 02-15-2013, 08:19 PM   #13
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Think she's growing?

And my ultrasound pics today:

Sucking on her fingers

And a pudgy little leg:

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:23 PM   #14
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS8213 View Post
I took the stairs all day at work today. 5 flights up and down. Hoping to avoid induction if I can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingfor5 View Post
Night weaning is going so so but it is going! DD is sure a stubborn one!
Keep at it! With my kids (the ones I night weaned anyways... that would be DS1 and DS2, the others did it on their own) I always would stop it "cold turkey". They could cuddle with me and snuggle and be in our bed, but no nursing. After 2 or 3 nights it was over and done with.

Quote:

Love that shirt idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS View Post
And I'm always shocked at the difference just a few weeks makes with these wee growers - Hiccup looks so much smaller in our u/s pics (19+5). I mean, I know they're different babies and all that, but still a huge difference.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:27 PM   #15
newcdmommy29
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom

Adorable!!!!

AFM: I go for our ultrasound tomorrow. We are doing a 3d ultrasound since baby boo wouldn't show us "the goods" . So I'm pretty excited. I've also been tapering off my progesterone and my back pain is getting better. I'm still not able to stand or walk for more than a couple minutes without a dramatic increase in pain but I can sleep well. and I'm only taking 1 vicodon/day instead of 1 every 4 hours!!!

I'm so excited for all the babies coming soon!! Can't wait for the rush of updates and pictures!!!
newcdmommy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 06:50 AM   #16
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcdmommy29 View Post
AFM: I go for our ultrasound tomorrow. We are doing a 3d ultrasound since baby boo wouldn't show us "the goods" . So I'm pretty excited. I've also been tapering off my progesterone and my back pain is getting better. I'm still not able to stand or walk for more than a couple minutes without a dramatic increase in pain but I can sleep well. and I'm only taking 1 vicodon/day instead of 1 every 4 hours!!!
Can't wait to hear about your u/s! for less pain.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:02 AM   #17
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

That is just beautiful! What a wonderful friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS View Post

Think she's growing?

Sucking on her fingers

And a pudgy little leg:

Oh I just love that pudgy leg u/s pic!! Looking good momma!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcdmommy29 View Post
Adorable!!!!

I'm so excited for all the babies coming soon!! Can't wait for the rush of updates and pictures!!!
Yay for less pain! Is that being caused by the Progesterone??? Good luck on you 3D u/s! Hope baby spreads em wide.
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:11 AM   #18
newcdmommy29
Registered Users
seller

Thanks ladies!!! Ultrasound went ok. Baby is breech with the head pushed up on the placenta so we didn't do 3d. But...baby is a GIRL!!! she is she and was napping so I ate some cookies and oj. Baby woke up a little and was yawning and licking my placenta. :/ hopefully baby turns soon. We've been going to the Chiro to assist with that and the pain. the progesterone was making my ligaments looser and that didn't help the pain so I'm glad I can wean off of it.

The ultrasound pictures are awesome!!!! I LOVE the chubby leg one!!!
newcdmommy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:14 AM   #19
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

congrats on the Girl!

Mine looked like it was hugging my placenta Looked like a huge body pillow for her
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:53 AM   #20
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

My first son like to suck on the placenta any chance you got. My doctor told me it's because the placenta how's my heartbeat and babies instinctually look for the heartbeat to nurse... Made total sense after he was born because he was born nursing like he knew how all along!!! So I think it babysit like to suck or lick the placenta are probably going to be booby monsters when they're born!!! You have been warned!!!

Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote