Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-13-2013, 09:55 PM   #61
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc
I'm a little nervous that we aren't going to make it to the iui, my opk was neg but starting to get dark, and I'm having some pre O pains. Hopefully I can talk dh into dtd but he hasn't been feeling well today.
Fx for you mama!

Advertisement

Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 04:17 AM   #62
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy

Fx for you mama!
Yes yes- strap him down to the bed if you have to!!!!! You HAVE read 50 shades, right. Just tell him, you WILL dtd....

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:55 AM   #63
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More February

I feel like Debbie downer here but I'm really struggling. Just thinking that we may be done is so overwhelming to me. My opks are still neg so that's good. We didn't dtd, I think we are both frustrated with each other which = not in the mood
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 03:26 PM   #64
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
I feel like Debbie downer here but I'm really struggling. Just thinking that we may be done is so overwhelming to me. My opks are still neg so that's good. We didn't dtd, I think we are both frustrated with each other which = not in the mood
this must be hard with all the added frustration. >------ --------<

That's me reaching through the phone to give you hugs...

I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Old 02-16-2013, 06:51 AM   #65
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More February

Ugh u/s showed 3 follies but the largest was 12.5 so we are doing bravelle for 3 days and going back mon
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 04:56 PM   #66
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Ugh u/s showed 3 follies but the largest was 12.5 so we are doing bravelle for 3 days and going back mon
Gah! I'm frustrated for you!

Old 02-16-2013, 07:04 PM   #67
millermyer2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Well I am on cd 36. My normal cycle is about 32 days. I tested on Friday and got a negative. I hate when your cycle is off because you get excited and then it is a big let down. I don't feel like my af is going to start. How long should you let your cycle continue before you contact the dr?
Old 02-16-2013, 07:16 PM   #68
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by millermyer2
Well I am on cd 36. My normal cycle is about 32 days. I tested on Friday and got a negative. I hate when your cycle is off because you get excited and then it is a big let down. I don't feel like my af is going to start. How long should you let your cycle continue before you contact the dr?
Probably a stupid question, but are you tracking your ovulation? If yes, 7 days at most- it could be a cyst sending out hormones that you'll need to dissolve. If no, then they might make you wait 2-3 weeks.

Old 02-16-2013, 08:33 PM   #69
millermyer2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More

Probably a stupid question, but are you tracking your ovulation? If yes, 7 days at most- it could be a cyst sending out hormones that you'll need to dissolve. If no, then they might make you wait 2-3 weeks.

Not really. I just started charting my bbt
It hasn't been long enough to track. Is there signs that it could be a cyst?
Old 02-16-2013, 09:08 PM   #70
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by millermyer2

Not really. I just started charting my bbt
It hasn't been long enough to track. Is there signs that it could be a cyst?
No. Not really. I know when I was looking up stuff during my chemical last month (before I knew it was a chemical) for why a luteal phase would be lengthened abruptly, a corpus luteum cyst that doesn't dissolve kept coming up. But I was tracking ovulation and knew for a fact I was at a 17 day luteal phase when my usual is 12, and its not supposed to vary. We found out two days later it had been a chemical via lab work from the docs office. The cysts are supposed to be rare (unless you have PCOS, which I do, so that's why I even entertained the thought. At this point, I would assume you just ovulated late?

Last edited by Hope4More; 02-16-2013 at 09:09 PM.