Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-15-2013, 12:55 PM   #81
LionMama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Oops haven't checked in for awhile. We sold $10 in comic books and $27 in baby clothes. Here's our current list.

$535 comic books
$40 diapers
$175 collectible comic character figurine
$2.50 baby shoes
$27 baby clothes

So we are at $779 for February. I have listings ending this weekend- I should get $75+ from diapers (my last lot), $10 from comics and $5 from baby shoes. I need to list my coach purse (should get $60 for that), a Guess wool coat, and more baby clothes. Hoping that I can get all these listed this weekend to end next weekend which should round off our month. DH is off this weekend so hopefully more comics will be listed too.

Advertisement

Old 02-15-2013, 12:57 PM   #82
LionMama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Welcome Mississippimommy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolffie

I just sold my pottery barn crib set for $100 and it included the rug, window valences, and custom made to match wall paintings. It stings but I keep telling myself that things are only worth what someone is willing to pay.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Crib sets are hard to sell I sold my whole baby lion kings set with all accessories for $75. Your right that they are only worth what someone else will pay!

Last edited by LionMama; 02-15-2013 at 12:58 PM.
LionMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:36 PM   #83
mg5g
Self Ban

My Mood:
Re: Earning/Saving Extra Money ~ Check In Here ~ Feb 1-14

Hey ladies-
I would LOVE you join your chat I've be casualy buying and selling on CL for several years. I've never sold on ebay but I am thinking about giving it a try. I have several NIP diapers which just aren't selling on CL and I'd really like the space back. I am considering selling my personal stash too - one too many rashes and I am about ready to call it quits. I've been lazy about posting things lately so my goal will be $100 and getting at least 5 ads on before the end of the month.
mg5g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 12:07 AM   #84
ExpatMama1990
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
$30 from selling a skinny wrap (few other people in the works, just waiting for payday)!
$10 for Bumbo and tray
Waiting to hear back about cosleeper and jumperoo, another $100 at least.
Still unpacking so need to get my butt I'm gear and list more stuff!

I'm struggling with a personal issue otherwise my totals would be higher
Old 02-16-2013, 12:08 AM   #85
ExpatMama1990
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LionMama
Oops haven't checked in for awhile. We sold $10 in comic books and $27 in baby clothes. Here's our current list.

$535 comic books
$40 diapers
$2.50 baby shoes
$27 baby clothes

So we are at $779 for February. I have listings ending this weekend- I should get $75+ from diapers (my last lot), $10 from comics and $5 from baby shoes. I need to list my coach purse (should get $60 for that), a Guess wool coat, and more baby clothes. Hoping that I can get all these listed this weekend to end next weekend which should round off our month. DH is off this weekend so hopefully more comics will be listed too.
That's awesome! Way to go!

It's such a great feeling to clear some space of stuff you don't need, as well as getting some $$$ for it! I've been listing quite a few baby things for cheap, I figure I make a little cash and room and help out a Mama.
Old 02-16-2013, 01:39 AM   #86
pgkcb13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Everyone's doing so well!!

I haven't made much progress, but I did sell another dipe.

$140 for wings-> This is the missing check
$5 for inserts
$5 for paint**
$30 for bedding set
$12 for flowers
$14 for flowers
$5 for tiara
$5 for message board**
$20 for wings**
$10 for car seat pads
$35 for 2 diapers
$95 for 5 diapers
$35 My check
$211 DH's OT
$22 for 1 diaper

** are pending

Hoping to get together with pendings this weekend to clear those up.

Also, I have the best mom ever. She's an ebay wizard (no, seriously, that's all she does for a living, it's amazing). Anyway she decided that this week (her birthday week no less) she was going to do nothing but list MY stuff for me. I took her three boxes of stuff and she had at least one other box of stuff that was mine. It's her way of helping us get ready for the baby and I am *so* grateful!

Our tax return is supposed to come in next week, and that will give us enough to pay off the last CC, pre-pay our CSA for the season and a tiny bit extra for savings... assuming nothing else falls apart in the meantime! (both our chest freezer and lap top are threatening... I don't get why everything is falling apart at once! Rgh!).
ISO Gypsum Keens in Kids size 12
pgkcb13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:08 AM   #87
wolffie
Registered Users
seller

I should have another craigslist sale today and this will bring me over my goal! YAY! Hopefully she shows up. I am still waiting on payments from the books and movies I sold as well as the threadup bag of clothes I sold. I hope they come through soon. Now that I am over my original $500 goal (once I receive all the pending payments) I am hoping to make an additional $100. Here's to hoping! I'm just not sure what else I have around here to sell. I have LOTS and LOTS of kids clothes but I am planning on them all going to a large kids consignment sale next month.

Make $500

Selling totals -
1. Glider $60
2. Nursery bedding $100
3. dvd's $20 (waiting on payment)
4. rug $100
5. 2 books $25 (waiting on payment)
6. bag of clothes to thread up ? (waiting on payment)
7. CL clothes $125
8. Fetal Doppler $50
9. bag of infant clothes $25

total so far = $505!
remainder = $0
Above goal = $5 +
Mama to ds '08, dd '10, due w/#3 5/13! wife to Missing my angels 6/07, 10/07, 3/12
Let's swag! SWAG friends!

Last edited by wolffie; 02-16-2013 at 12:06 PM.
wolffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:31 AM   #88
mg5g
Self Ban

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgkcb13 View Post
Everyone's doing so well!!

I haven't made much progress, but I did sell another dipe.

$140 for wings-> This is the missing check
$5 for inserts
$5 for paint**
$30 for bedding set
$12 for flowers
$14 for flowers
$5 for tiara
$5 for message board**
$20 for wings**
$10 for car seat pads
$35 for 2 diapers
$95 for 5 diapers
$35 My check
$211 DH's OT
$22 for 1 diaper

** are pending

Hoping to get together with pendings this weekend to clear those up.

Also, I have the best mom ever. She's an ebay wizard (no, seriously, that's all she does for a living, it's amazing). Anyway she decided that this week (her birthday week no less) she was going to do nothing but list MY stuff for me. I took her three boxes of stuff and she had at least one other box of stuff that was mine. It's her way of helping us get ready for the baby and I am *so* grateful!

Our tax return is supposed to come in next week, and that will give us enough to pay off the last CC, pre-pay our CSA for the season and a tiny bit extra for savings... assuming nothing else falls apart in the meantime! (both our chest freezer and lap top are threatening... I don't get why everything is falling apart at once! Rgh!).
What are "wings" do you make them?
mg5g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 02:09 PM   #89
FormallyMichele
Registered Users
Formerly c****f
seller

My Mood:
We were in the +200 at the end of this last payperiod. Mint has really helped me keep track!
FormallyMichele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:53 AM   #90
LionMama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
We had a great weekend on eBay! i think people are spending tax money. We sold $74 in comic books, $5.50 baby shoes, and $153 in diapers! woot woot! Here's our current list.

$609 comic books
$193 diapers
$ 8 baby shoes
$27 baby clothes

Total: $1012

Over goal by $12! HAPPY DANCE!!!

We have several listings up and I'll be listing more clothes and my purse today. We did spend $40 on running shoes for me and I will be buying a small backpack to use as a diaper bag. Hope everyone else had a good weekend too!