Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-16-2013, 11:08 AM   #381
jessicacarol
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l
Homemade chicken strips for dinner tonight - yum! Tomorrow we are going out for sushi!!
Yum, sushi

Advertisement

Old 02-16-2013, 11:17 AM   #382
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge February thread

OP updated
Old 02-16-2013, 04:29 PM   #383
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Had dinner and could not even finish. I think the 3 yr old ate more than me...LOL!
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 06:09 PM   #384
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Well I have had a bad weekend food wise or good depending in how you look at it. Last night "date night 1" stew and chocolate cake and wine. Tonight "date night 2" cheese steak wrap fries wine and chocolate cake.

Man I need to make up for it this week.
Old 02-16-2013, 10:01 PM   #385
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Well i might as well post. Dh is on his way home with take out. I am doing horrible on this diet. I just want to eat junk right now. Someone stole my wiper blades again. Its the second time in 3 weeks. Then, when i pushed the wipers down, the drivwr side fell too hard and cracked my windshield. Im having a horrible no good very bad day. I did not workout all week.
On the pls side, my toe looks better and less swollen. I will resume diet and working out next week in full force.
Old 02-16-2013, 10:34 PM   #386
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76
Well i might as well post. Dh is on his way home with take out. I am doing horrible on this diet. I just want to eat junk right now. Someone stole my wiper blades again. Its the second time in 3 weeks. Then, when i pushed the wipers down, the drivwr side fell too hard and cracked my windshield. Im having a horrible no good very bad day. I did not workout all week.
On the pls side, my toe looks better and less swollen. I will resume diet and working out next week in full force.
Sorry about your crappy day Try not to stress about what you've eaten...tomorrow is a new day.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 02-16-2013, 10:52 PM   #387
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Off topic but wanted to share I got upset with DH because he didn't do anything on Valentine's. He didn't forget, he wished me happy Valentine's, but did nothing to celebrate. I woke up early and made him breakfast, then invited him to lunch...he said he wouldn't have time. I hoped maybe he'd bring lunch home or something...nope, came home and ate leftovers. After lunch I texted him this Crappy Pictures post and told him to bring home chocolate, lol.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-213338300.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	134379

So he came home with candy and some whiny story about having a hard time finding what he was looking for and that he wasn't gonna go to a second store :/ Gee thanks.

I was feeling annoyed and upset because I always get my hopes up at holidays/birthday and I'm always disappointed. Neither of us like cards or flowers...but that doesn't mean he can do nothing! So anyway I got mad at him that night and we talked it out. Today we went walking and window shopping, then we found me a pearl necklace to match my earrings he gave me 2 years ago. Love! And the jeweler was super nice, it was a small local store. He gave us the Valentine's sale price on the necklace and dipped my white gold wedding ring for $25 (I last had it dipped 4 years ago and it was looking worn). I got the pearls I've wanted for years and my ring looks like new and sparkles like I haven't seen in so long. Then we went to dinner with friends we haven't seen in months and it was a lot of fun.

Anyway, it was just a great day and I had a lot of fun spending time with DH and DD. We just get stuck in our mundane routines and don't go out and have fun together. Our weekends just come and go with nothing to show for it...but we committed to making plans and spending quality time together. Love!!

Old 02-17-2013, 04:25 AM   #388
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamatoclaire
Off topic but wanted to share I got upset with DH because he didn't do anything on Valentine's. He didn't forget, he wished me happy Valentine's, but did nothing to celebrate. I woke up early and made him breakfast, then invited him to lunch...he said he wouldn't have time. I hoped maybe he'd bring lunch home or something...nope, came home and ate leftovers. After lunch I texted him this Crappy Pictures post and told him to bring home chocolate, lol.

So he came home with candy and some whiny story about having a hard time finding what he was looking for and that he wasn't gonna go to a second store :/ Gee thanks.

I was feeling annoyed and upset because I always get my hopes up at holidays/birthday and I'm always disappointed. Neither of us like cards or flowers...but that doesn't mean he can do nothing! So anyway I got mad at him that night and we talked it out. Today we went walking and window shopping, then we found me a pearl necklace to match my earrings he gave me 2 years ago. Love! And the jeweler was super nice, it was a small local store. He gave us the Valentine's sale price on the necklace and dipped my white gold wedding ring for $25 (I last had it dipped 4 years ago and it was looking worn). I got the pearls I've wanted for years and my ring looks like new and sparkles like I haven't seen in so long. Then we went to dinner with friends we haven't seen in months and it was a lot of fun.

Anyway, it was just a great day and I had a lot of fun spending time with DH and DD. We just get stuck in our mundane routines and don't go out and have fun together. Our weekends just come and go with nothing to show for it...but we committed to making plans and spending quality time together. Love!!

Oh that's so great! We do the same. This year my daughter made my gift. DH got me a beautiful pendent. Date night are movies in with a pre planned meal. We definitely do simple. I'm glad you got a do over that was perfect.
Old 02-17-2013, 06:11 AM   #389
xmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Weekly weigh-in: 226.4

Next week may not be so good though. Boys got me a big box of chocolates for valentines. I have decided to only eat 1 serving (2 pieces) a day and share some with them but that's still an extra 8g of fat a day. I'm actually really good resisting candy most times but these are a present and whitmans. Also, my sister locked her keys in her car so we had to go rescue her last night. Then we ended up staying and having taco bell and a yummy drink (alcoholic so slept over). Plus didn't drink nearly enough water. Atleast I went to zumba yesterday morning to counteract some of it.
Old 02-17-2013, 06:44 AM   #390
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

I am on the bad week wagon. I have been eating poptarts this week as snacks. Bad. I have gained 3 lbs since Friday!!!! I know most of it is water, but it was disappointing. I am having a date night with DH tonight. It is snowing, but I need a break from these kids!

This week I am going to eat better and no snacking. I also have not gone #2 (TMI) in a few days which would explain some of the weight. More water for me.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote