Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-31-2012, 09:25 PM   #1
abeccarelli
Registered Users
seller

low cost direct sales spam me

Ok, so I have been to the ends of the internet and back! Does anyone know of a direct sales company that sells some kind of (not junky) jewelry where I can earn the kit at my first show?

I am looking to make a little extra income while staying home with my dd, but I don't want a big start-up cost. I knew a lia sophia consultant who had specials where you could buy the kit for $1 when your first show came to a certain amount. I am looking for something like this.

I am not interested in Avon or MaryKay though

Advertisement

abeccarelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 09:28 PM   #2
megenic
Registered Users
seller

I am only familiar with silpada but don't know anything about their offers. I just like their jewelry :-)
Old 01-05-2013, 11:22 AM   #3
BoyCrazy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: low cost direct sales spam me

I sell Lilla Rose hair jewelry. I love it! I've been doing it about three months and I feel like I've done pretty well so far. The starter kits are as low as $49 plus shipping (so like $64 total). I haven't had this done yet personally but I've heard of others using their party credit towards their kit, the company has to approve it first though, it's not an advertised thing.

My website link is in my signature--if you like the products I'd be happy to discuss anything with you in more detail. I'm in Wisconsin but I've been doing online/Facebook parties for ladies all over the country with great results.
BoyCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 03:35 PM   #4
savingmomof2boys
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyCrazy View Post
I sell Lilla Rose hair jewelry. I love it! I've been doing it about three months and I feel like I've done pretty well so far. The starter kits are as low as $49 plus shipping (so like $64 total). I haven't had this done yet personally but I've heard of others using their party credit towards their kit, the company has to approve it first though, it's not an advertised thing.

My website link is in my signature--if you like the products I'd be happy to discuss anything with you in more detail. I'm in Wisconsin but I've been doing online/Facebook parties for ladies all over the country with great results.
Would you mind sharing how you make online/Facebook parties successful?

I have been thinking about doing direct sales but am not into doing house parties. I worry that without the house parties, I would have trouble getting sales.

Join me on Swag Bucks to earn Free Giftcards!

Also Earning CASH with Jingit!!
savingmomof2boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:11 AM   #5
TrishB
Registered Users
seller

Soylicious.com is good. $0.99 to start and $4.99 per month after that. No quotas. Great candles/tarts/warmers/soaps www.soylicious.com/trishb
TrishB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:16 PM   #6
kssinca
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I just signed up with Kitsy Lane. Totally free but the payout structure is lower. You earn up to 25% on each sale and 15% on people who sign up underneath you as a boutique owner. So far, I like it over Stella and Dot.

It has daily deals, you can even set flash sales once a week on items you choose and if you want, you can connect it to Facebook and it will auto post to your wall the daily deals.

Downside is that to check out the jewelry, you have to sign up first to see it. If you are interested in checking it out, click on the link in my signature.

Do you love jewelry? Come shop with me and earn! Click on my website!

Please Like Parenthood Surprise!
kssinca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:01 PM   #7
ExpatMama1990
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Not jewellery, but something different to make-up and candles... I sell It Works! we have natural products to improve health, our number one selling product is our "skinny wrap"... Only one of it's kind on the market, company started in 2001 and is debt free, start up is $99 and you get 4 wraps (plus other things, to get started with your business) which you can sell for $25-30 each (so making up that initial investment).

I'm working towards a $10,000 bonus right now, it's legit... I know several people who earned it and that is primarily why I signed up with this company.

Just something different, so I thought I'd throw it out there It's not a party-based business, but people have a lot of success with parties (in person and online). Send me a PM if you have any questions
Old 02-17-2013, 12:42 AM   #8
mommyto3beautifulbabes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I sell Initials Inc. if there isn't anyone in your area then you can do really well. Send me a pm if you have any questions or want to talk more!

http://EverythingForModernMoms.blogspot.com...visit my blogs for lots of reviews and tons of giveaways!
mommyto3beautifulbabes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 07:55 PM   #9
DustysSweety03
Registered Users
seller
seller

I sell Usborne Books & More.. Right now they have a low start up cost of $24 for the mini consultant kits ... Mini Consultant Kit If you are interested in it Please click Join My Team. New recruits can sign up under the March special through Sunday, March 31st at midnight.
DustysSweety03 is offline   Reply With Quote