Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-17-2013, 07:27 PM   #111
*Peanut*
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Anyone heard from Takara Baby lately?

Advertisement

Old 02-17-2013, 07:37 PM   #112
*KaiMom*
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Glad things are headed in a more postive direction! We are all human and make mistakes...like I tell my kids...everyone deserves a second chance.
Old 02-27-2013, 02:39 PM   #113
igotmywings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilaryisinked View Post
Why not trust COQC? Rhonda is wonderful and all it has taken is an email and she's made us gorgeous crib sheets and blankets. I think it's quite unfair to make a statement like that about a perfectly reputable WAHM especially on THIS thread.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
so "respectable" as in she's she leaves negative feeds back in retaliation for people who have left her negative on her etsy account. She has scammed SEVERAL people out of their items and still has outstanding orders from JULY with no emails and when she does send tracking numbers they aren't even valid ones for some people. Yea, totally respectable. She has done this on several occasions where peoples orders either go "missing" and she has to "send it again" MONTHS after the fact when in fact they weren't even sent the first time. She is not respectable at all. Yes, Jenn ran into some issues however, she made the correct and as far as I can tell there were only two people who did not receive there orders and she did eventually make them right. Rhonda has done it to several people many.many.many times for AT LEAST two years now (last co-op there were issues with her) and a personal co-op ran on facebook had issues with her AND the co op here on DS we had issues with her as well twice. Every single one there has been some family drama. The one ran a year or so ago here on DS was her daughter got an accident. okay find. This one her SIL tried committing , was hospitalized But she STILL took on TWO or three LARGE coop orders and at the time there was another facebook group who was in the process of placing another co-op order with her but backed out when they realized how much she was taken on. read her feedback.
Follow me at The Whole Adventure I AM DESTASHING EVERYTHING. FROM BGE ORIGINALS, ALVA BABY POCKETS, PREFOLDS, THIRSTIE DUO SIZE 2'S POCKETS GOODMAMAS, AND MUCH MUCH MORE MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE ISO ANYTHING

Last edited by igotmywings; 02-27-2013 at 02:41 PM.
igotmywings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:49 PM   #114
igotmywings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakaraBaby View Post
So let me clear things up - there were two people that had exchanged money with me and not received their product. Two. One mama here who posted about it in this thread and one mama on Facebook. (Neither of which was $300 worth of items.) Both received refunds and apologies - although delayed more than they should have been which again, is something I am sincerely, horribly sorry for. If I am having memory loss and there is someone who was in a transaction with me, please contact me via PM because I am truly in the dark and it needs to be rectified ASAP.
Jenn

Jenn if I can remember which mothering community it was one (where she claims you recitifed the "$300 items" thing) I can send it to you. She wasn't actually making a stink about it ,there was just a similar thread (like this) asking where you had gone and she had one point mentioned you had some items of hers and then a few weekish/months later she updated that she had gotten everything back...but I am apart of a few communitys so im not sure which....I'll PM it to you though If I do find it if your interested
Follow me at The Whole Adventure I AM DESTASHING EVERYTHING. FROM BGE ORIGINALS, ALVA BABY POCKETS, PREFOLDS, THIRSTIE DUO SIZE 2'S POCKETS GOODMAMAS, AND MUCH MUCH MORE MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE ISO ANYTHING
igotmywings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:36 PM   #115
Aidensmommalove
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I just ordered 2 of her nb diapers and they are fan-freaking-tastic! Soft, squishy and very very well made. I hope i can get my hands on more and they arrived really quick.
Old 02-27-2013, 07:56 PM   #116
Reuben Christopher
Registered Users
Formerly: unbreakableangel
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidensmommalove View Post
I just ordered 2 of her nb diapers and they are fan-freaking-tastic! Soft, squishy and very very well made. I hope i can get my hands on more and they arrived really quick.
Did I miss an announcement?
ISO/IHA!
Reuben Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:58 PM   #117
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuben Christopher View Post

the old KAL is all knocked up
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:10 PM   #118
KaysieW003
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuben Christopher View Post
Did I miss something Mel

Old 03-07-2013, 05:19 PM   #119
momof3boys1girl
No Longer Here

My Mood:

I am late responding here but I have been in contact with Jenn and she does not plan to disappear again. .She has been amazing at answering my pms and questions. I think we can all relate to hard times. We all my self included handle them differently.

I am so sorry Jenn you had such a roller coaster of events happen. It is so hard to deal with loss of any kind.
momof3boys1girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 07:53 AM   #120
amcess721
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post

the old KAL is all knocked up
Ain't that the truth!?! What are there... 2 that aren't?

Do you Swag? I do! Click here to join swagbucks! Earn points. Get free stuff!
amcess721 is offline   Reply With Quote