Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-16-2013, 09:47 AM   #431
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC After Loss - 2013

finally had sex last night and looks like today and I near ovulating!! had a loss at 10 weeks (2 1/2 weeks ago) and been showing signs of near ovulation BUT I am still spotting quite a bit of brown blood yet. very confusing. I need to test for pregnancy hormones today and then OPK too.
cervix is high and open tho. plus the very obvious egg whites today.
wasnt planning on trying this month but yesterday could have been something. gotta decide quick if we want to try and risk for me to having morning sickness on our alone vacation.

Advertisement

Old 02-16-2013, 10:42 AM   #432
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses
So I guess I'm going to join you all here. I was hoping we would get it on our first try after the miscarriage I had in November. And we sorta did. I just had a chemical. So here I am. CD1 and praying this is our month because I really don't think I can take this much longer.
I totally know how you feel.
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 04:52 PM   #433
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
So my husband said rather than give up DS, which isn't hurting anything, I should watch my tongue (which has a habit of swearing like a sailor). Every time I swear I have to donate $1 to the church. SOOO... I'm back (we decided this was a better idea at 9:30 this morning), and I already owe $11, and that's with me really trying. Hmmmm... My husband is a wise man (who is soon to be broke).

Fishie kisses: I'm right there with you. M/c in October (I think we were in the same DDC???) and a chemical on Jan. 29.

AFM: all my monitors and my progesterone levels indicate I O'd on Wednesday, temp is only up .15 of a degree today, .2 Thursday and Friday. I don't know what's up with that.

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...

Last edited by Hope4More; 02-16-2013 at 04:54 PM.
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:11 PM   #434
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More
So my husband said rather than give up DS, which isn't hurting anything, I should watch my tongue (which has a habit of swearing like a sailor). Every time I swear I have to donate $1 to the church. SOOO... I'm back (we decided this was a better idea at 9:30 this morning), and I already owe $11, and that's with me really trying. Hmmmm... My husband is a wise man (who is soon to be broke).

Fishie kisses: I'm right there with you. M/c in October (I think we were in the same DDC???) and a chemical on Jan. 29.

AFM: all my monitors and my progesterone levels indicate I O'd on Wednesday, temp is only up .15 of a degree today, .2 Thursday and Friday. I don't know what's up with that.

I would owe so much money!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:28 PM   #435
haydn'smommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette View Post

Me too!!
SO to my big papa, stepmom to the fabulous Ben, and mama to my tornado of destruction, Haydn 3.2.07, my precious monkey Emerson 9.8.09 and my two angel babies 1.20.13 and 3.1.13, and cautiously with a miracle
haydn'smommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:17 PM   #436
loveskitten
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have written a few blogs on this site about it--I am TTC after a loss in December of 2011. So far no luck.
Old 02-16-2013, 08:22 PM   #437
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

omgosh. (recap had a 10 wk miscarriage 2 1/2 wks ago) so I take a pregnancy test and its a faint +. I thought maybe the hormones would be all out of my system since I am feeling near O. I take an O test and its +. so I panic a minute thinking we had sex yesterday!! then I remember I am going to get a + opk when I am pregnant. gah, so now I have no clue other than my signals if I am O'ing. and O prefer my confirm w the test!

how on earth am I am even showing signs of O (so in the mood, high cervix which is wide open and oozing clear eggwhites) when i am also having brown stringy bits coming out of my who ha & a small amount of hcg yet?! lol. im worried to conceive when I am not fully healed inside (figuring since im still spotting)

UPDATE: read you can indeed ovulate even when HCG is quite low as several moms had blood testing to prove this. typically, even with 9-13 week losses, will O 2 weeks later. so its looks like I was not a fool

Last edited by homebirthmom; 02-17-2013 at 07:46 AM.
homebirthmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:46 PM   #438
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More

I was there with you Two as well! Maybe we can get lucky and be in another DDC together with our Rainbow babies in the end!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette

Me as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom
omgosh. (recap had a 10 wk miscarriage 2 1/2 wks ago) so I take a pregnancy test and its a faint +. I thought maybe the hormones would be all out of my system since I am feeling near O. I take an O test and its +. so I panic a minute thinking we had sex yesterday!! then I remember I am going to get a + opk when I am pregnant. gah, so now I have no clue other than my signals if I am O'ing. and O prefer my confirm w the test!

how on earth am I am even showing signs of O (so in the mood, high cervix which is wide open and oozing clear eggwhites) when i am also having brown stringy bits coming out of my who ha & a small amount of hcg yet?! lol. im worried to conceive when I am not fully healed inside (figuring since im still spotting)

UPDATE: read you can indeed ovulate even when HCG is quite low as several moms had blood testing to prove this. typically, even with 9-13 week losses, will O 2 weeks later. so its looks like I was not a fool
Good luck mama!

AFM: just waiting I'm in the TWW since i should have O friday since I triggered Weds! I will start my prometrium 100mg suppository tonight! This is the longest 14 days EVER!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:45 AM   #439
haydn'smommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
So going to have second beta today. I'm so nervous. I've tested like a crazy lady and my wondfo tests are definitely getting darker. I am just so paranoid after last month's early mc. I won't relax until i see a heartbeat, and i won't be completely at ease until i can feel a baby moving.
SO to my big papa, stepmom to the fabulous Ben, and mama to my tornado of destruction, Haydn 3.2.07, my precious monkey Emerson 9.8.09 and my two angel babies 1.20.13 and 3.1.13, and cautiously with a miracle
haydn'smommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:36 AM   #440
dworth629
Registered Users
seller
seller

im out ladies beta was only 2 :-(