Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-14-2013, 09:35 AM   #1
mozartswannabe
Registered Users
seller

Arrow SOLD

6 Bummis infant size prefolds including the pouch they came in and 1 Snappi. Asking $15PPD. SOLD
1 Econobum Kit w/ accessories include 12 One Size prefolds, 3 OS White Covers, 1 White Drawstring Wetbag and 1 Snappi. Asking $38PPD.
Feel free to MMAO within reason.

I have 2 Size 1 Snappi that have not been used. 1 is White and 1 is Mint. First to buy will get first color choice.

I will not separate items. Bummis are sold with all 6. Econobum is sold with all 12+. Postage will be paid by me (PPD).
All items were purchased new by me and have been used for no longer than 3 months and washed in CD safe detergent. I have never bleached.

Now for a closer look:
Bummis 6 Certified Organic Cotton Prefolds Retail @ $18 w/Size 1 Snappi (Retail @$3.95.) Total retail $21.95, $7 Saving PLUS postage is paid!
The prefolds are in very excellent used condition with no holes or tugs and very little signs of use. The infant size is for babies 7- 20 lbs (30 x 40 cm (12 x 16")4 x 8 x 4 ply). 5 of the diapers have no staining, 1 has very minor EBF staining that I have no tried to remove although I am sure it will come right out.

More info from the manufacturer: http://www.bummis.com/ca/en/organic-prefolds.php

These were a great fit for our little guy, but we are moving away from the prefolds for some daycare/baby sitter friendly options.

The Econobum Kit Retails @ $48.95 w/Size 1 Snappi (3.95). Total retail value is about $53 with a total saving of $15 PLUS postage is paid!
I would say that this kit is in excellent used condition-gently used condition. The covers all have EBF stains that I have not tried removing, but the PUL and elastic are in great condition. The covers have only been hung to dry.
The wetbag also has some interior EBF stains that show through. Once again, I have not tried any stain removal.
I could not find any stains on the prefolds except for 1 that has some minor staining in stitching and a black smear on the tag of some sort. Other than that, there are very few sign of use on the prefolds themselves.
These prefolds were quite a bit bulky in the newborn stage, but the definitely got the job done at a great price! LO is currently 4 1/2 months and 16lbs and they started to very quickly became a much nicer fit about a month ago. Don't get me wrong, they are still on the bulkier side, but they do fit under his cloths and he can comfortably squirm to his hearts desire! If we were sticking to prefolds I would absolutely purchase Econobum again. Again, we are switching to more daycare/babysitter friendly options.

Feel free to ask any questions!

I also have a Newborn Grovia AIO in the AIO Board!

Advertisement

Last edited by mozartswannabe; 03-04-2013 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Pics added
mozartswannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:40 AM   #2
mozartswannabe
Registered Users
seller

Re: PICS 6 Bummis Organic Cotton(Infant Size), Econobum(OS) 12 Pack w/Accessories, Sn

bump
Old 02-21-2013, 10:52 AM   #3
mozartswannabe
Registered Users
seller

Re: PICS 6 Bummis Organic Cotton(Infant Size), Econobum(OS) 12 Pack w/Accessories, Sn

Still available.
Old 02-23-2013, 06:37 AM   #4
Kanakukrocks
Registered Users

I'm very interested in the econobums if they are still available. I'm unable to PM you since I haven't made enough posts in this forum.
Kanakukrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:39 AM   #5
mozartswannabe
Registered Users
seller

Yes, they are. Our post office has already closed for the day and I probably won't be able to make it the until wendesday. If that is ok with you then I can send you my pay pal information.
Old 02-23-2013, 05:32 PM   #6
tigerlily25
Registered Users

I would like to buy the Bummis if they are still available! You can email me at kristen.breton@gmail.com for a faster response Thank you!
tigerlily25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:31 AM   #7
mozartswannabe
Registered Users
seller

Re: PICSEconobum(OS) 12 Pack w/Accessories, Snappi

Bump. Econobum still available.
Old 02-27-2013, 06:22 AM   #8
mozartswannabe
Registered Users
seller

Re: Econobum(OS) 12 Pack w/Accessories, Snappi PICS

bump
Old 02-27-2013, 02:17 PM   #9
trivett12
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Econobum(OS) 12 Pack w/Accessories, Snappi PICS

Do you still have the Econobum kit? I have never used cloth diapers and this was recommended to me as the perfect kit for me to start out with. I have an 11 month old plus I am due again in 5 weeks so we really need to start on cloth diapers! =D I can't figure out how to PM you but I can email you. My email is trivett2011@aol.com.
trivett12 is offline   Reply With Quote