Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-17-2013, 12:50 AM   #51
ardeur
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: NTNP February 11th - February 16th

Hello ladies! This is my first time posting on this thread. Here's a little background on me (and a question):

I started TTC back in August. I was doing *everything* under the sun in regards to charting my cycles and timing things perfectly for conception. It was absolutely exhausting and I was completely obsessed for 3 months. We got pregnant in November but lost our baby a week ago. This time around we'll be NTNP.

So... what does NTNP entail for you? I haven't even decided if I want to log the first day of AF. I feel like I will be sucked back into charting if I start doing that much even. haha. I also won't be buying pregnancy tests.

Question of the Week: A soft or chewy chocolate chip.

Advertisement

Old 02-17-2013, 03:57 AM   #52
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeur View Post
Hello ladies! This is my first time posting on this thread. Here's a little background on me (and a question):

I started TTC back in August. I was doing *everything* under the sun in regards to charting my cycles and timing things perfectly for conception. It was absolutely exhausting and I was completely obsessed for 3 months. We got pregnant in November but lost our baby a week ago. This time around we'll be NTNP.

So... what does NTNP entail for you? I haven't even decided if I want to log the first day of AF. I feel like I will be sucked back into charting if I start doing that much even. haha. I also won't be buying pregnancy tests.

I'm so sorry for your lose.

I do use Fertilty Friend to input my CD1. I've kept up with the first day of my period since I started my period during the Summer before 6th grade. I also watch my CM and check my cervix some, but most of the time I do not put that info in FF though. NTNP, means no temping, no OPKs, and no timing or talking about when to "schedule" DTD for us. We are NTNP to leave our childbearing up to God, so things maybe a little different for me then for others. I have a almost 4yo, 2 yo, and 8 month old, so I'm not breaking my back to DTD close to O, but since we just go with the flow, we always do DTD close to O since that's what my body naturally is in the mood to do.
Old 02-17-2013, 05:09 AM   #53
momEmac
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeur

I'm so sorry for your loss! And I completely understand wanting to go a less stressful way right now, we did the same after losing our first baby and it really helped!
For us, NTNP means that I track first day of period and that's it. I occasionally check my cervix out of curiosity and I do observe cm, but I never chart it and rarely make any mental note as to day of my cycle. We also don't schedule dtd, DH is pretty much oblivious to anything related to my cycle unless I tell him.

My iDevices are out to get me. Please excuse mistakes.

buildingmyhealth.my90forlife.com/
momEmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 11:15 AM   #54
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

Welcome mama! I will add you to the list. I am so sorry for your loss.
Old 02-18-2013, 12:41 PM   #55
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

hiii ladies! i finally figured out how to navigate on here lol, i was posting on the TTC while breastfeeding thread and they recommended i come over here since we are not trying not preventing and i looked EVERYWHERE on DS for this board and it dawned on me it isnt its own board lol duh!

anyway my name is deirdre, i have 4 little ones and our youngest is 7 1/2 months and still mostly EBF on demand day/night, i just started tiny bits of avocado here and there the past week but she isnt really interested! No period since having her, with my first 2 babies i got 1 period before their 1st birthdays then got pregnant. With my 3rd i never got a period and managed to catch my first ovulation before getting a period when he was 15 months and thats when we got pregnant with our littlest.

since friday i have felt kind of off, and i still do today so for the heck of it i took an answer test and i got an immediate what seems to be evap? is that common with this brand? i took pics at 4-5 minutes but im not even sure what i see in real life is showing up on the camera!

Last edited by mommadeeof4+; 02-18-2013 at 01:04 PM.
mommadeeof4+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:02 PM   #56
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

so sorry for your loss mama

Quote:

Old 02-18-2013, 01:21 PM   #57
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

it is more noticeable in real life but heres the test just for the heck of it if anyone else can see the line, 1 is with flash 1 without. i am 99.9% sure its an evap, i guess i am just more shocked a test that is not an internet cheapy gives an INSTANT evap like that? ill stick to my 30 pack of ic's for 6$, no way am i spending 8$ on 2 tests ever ever again!

Old 02-18-2013, 01:31 PM   #58
dani_p
Registered Users

Big fat negative or me this morning. But, I expected it as it's still really early.

Mammadeeof4+, I thought that anything that shows up right away is a positive. Evaps are caused by the urine drying up and making the line visible. That said, I don't see anything in your pics.
Expecting number two (04/14)!
dani_p is offline   Reply With Quote