Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-18-2013, 04:43 PM   #31
luvsviola
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
We go every year. Our kids are now 6, 4, and 2. We stay in the all-stars, and use Magic Express free transportation from the airport.

The favorites for 2 year olds are Buzz Lightyear, Mexico at Epcot, Pirates, Its a Smsll World, the Symphony, carousel, and I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

IMO the All Stars are the best value. $80 a night, and easy to go back during the day if you need to. The have big pools and playgrounds, and you can get an unlimited soft drink mug with the dining plan.

You need a good carrier in addition to the stroller. A good back carrier will be the envy of all in the Buzz Lightyear line.

For our kids, we take two single strollers. DD1 still rides by the end of the day. IMO, Baby Jogger City Mini with the Diono console is the perfect Disney stroller.

Advertisement

My kids are no longer in diapers, but somehow, my computer keeps finding its way back here...

Last edited by luvsviola; 02-18-2013 at 04:49 PM.
luvsviola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:55 PM   #32
Belle1002
Registered Users

My Mood:
We went last month with our 2.5 yo twins. We went to the parks when they opened, went back to hotel after lunch for some down time (nap was hit or miss), and then returned to the parks just before dinner. They had a blast but were definitely overwhelmed. We offered the potty when we could but relied on diapers as backup because its not always possible to drop everything and run to the closest bathroom.

Loving life with our very energetic 2 year old b/g twins!
Belle1002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:17 PM   #33
luvsviola
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Who has been to Disney World in FL with a 2-2.5 yr old?

We don't PT at Disney. We use pullups and just go potty if kiddo asks, and change wet pullups saying nothing if kiddo doesn't. I don't do cloth at Disney either. We are stricktly sposies on vacation so you don't have to carry icky diapers all day. We generally leave the hotel at 8 am, and come back around 10 pm, and stay in the parks all day. Kiddos nap in the stroller or on my back.

IMO, quick service dining is awesome.
My kids are no longer in diapers, but somehow, my computer keeps finding its way back here...

Last edited by luvsviola; 02-18-2013 at 05:20 PM.
luvsviola is offline   Reply With Quote