Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-18-2013, 12:23 PM   #71
The Fancy Pansy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Feb chat for Feb Mamas!!!

Still here. Blah.

Advertisement

Old 02-18-2013, 05:29 PM   #72
Caz
Registered Users
Formerly: ccin***s
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahknavy
Well... I am having flashbacks to my first birth. Pretty sure leaking a ton of fluid. We are getting packed and running a couple errands before heading to the dr. I just hope my chances of having a VBAC are not completely shot.
Good luck!!
Old 02-19-2013, 11:16 AM   #73
Sarahknavy
Registered Users
seller

30 hours post rupture of membranes. Been on pitocin for 15 hours with no progress. I just got an epidural after finding out there was no change. Kind of depressed.

I guess we will have our baby girl before the end of the day most likely.
Old 02-19-2013, 11:28 AM   #74
blairmarie333
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahknavy View Post
30 hours post rupture of membranes. Been on pitocin for 15 hours with no progress. I just got an epidural after finding out there was no change. Kind of depressed.

Oh mama, hang in there, she will be here soon.
blairmarie333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 11:37 AM   #75
The Fancy Pansy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Aw, Sarahknavy! Praying for you! Hopefully that epi lets your body relax and progress!
Old 02-19-2013, 02:31 PM   #76
cheezpoofs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blairmarie333 View Post
Hey Feb mamas. Like the majority of you, I really would love for this baby to come RITNAO!
My LMP due date was the 6th and we are past that now. I am so anxious and in pain. I am just so tired of feeling like a brick is about to fall out of my vajayjay. I am tired of walking around like a fat duck. I am cranky with my kids and I hate that. I have been having BH for weeks and weeks and everytime one comes I think, "oh is it starting" but nothing real yet.

DD1 was concieved the very month I went off the pill. She was born 57 mins after her due date.

DD2 was induced a week early. My amazing dr was going on his one and only week of vacation for the year and I didn't want anyone else to deliver me.

DD3 is different. When I am not on the pill (haven't been in 4 years) I have very long cycles. They generally are right at 38 days. My LMP due date was the 6th. I had an US at 17ish weeks and they changed my date to the 21st. I sort of wish I wouldn't have been induced with DD2 so I have a better idea of how long I really need to wait. Anyone else have really long cycles? When was your baby born in relation to your LMP due date?

Thanks for letting me vent. I have been telling myself that no matter what she will be here this month. That at least keeps me calm. lol
I don't know if they are considered "really long cycles", but I have a thirty/ thirty-one day cycle (My period will almost always be within three days of the same number date of each month.) and I ovulated later in the cycle with my firstborn as well. My sons were born at forty-two weeks plus three days and forty-three weeks plus three days. My estimated due date will be on the twenty-first as well, but I do plan for and hope for a March birthday for this little one. Babies are easier to take care of while they are in utero.
Veann - Libertarian, atheist, bookworm, heavy metal Mommy to all boys: Lucius (2-13-09), Orion (4-22-11), and Castiel (3-4-13), wife to Matthew - Anti-circumcision, babywearing, somewhat AP, natural birthing/ homebirthing, don't care about being "green", doing things my own way...
cheezpoofs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:38 PM   #77
cheezpoofs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahknavy View Post

Sarah, I hope your body kicks it up a notch and you get to have the birth experience you are hoping for!
Veann - Libertarian, atheist, bookworm, heavy metal Mommy to all boys: Lucius (2-13-09), Orion (4-22-11), and Castiel (3-4-13), wife to Matthew - Anti-circumcision, babywearing, somewhat AP, natural birthing/ homebirthing, don't care about being "green", doing things my own way...
cheezpoofs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:39 PM   #78
blairmarie333
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezpoofs View Post
I don't know if they are considered "really long cycles", but I have a thirty/ thirty-one day cycle (My period will almost always be within three days of the same number date of each month.) and I ovulated later in the cycle with my firstborn as well. My sons were born at forty-two weeks plus three days and forty-three weeks plus three days. My estimated due date will be on the twenty-first as well, but I do plan for and hope for a March birthday for this little one. Babies are easier to take care of while they are in utero.
blairmarie333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 03:06 PM   #79
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

hugs to the one with epi. I had back labor with oldest and it was horrible then tiptold sI might not able to get epi to relax and all... it was bad.
Old 02-19-2013, 05:43 PM   #80
Sarahknavy
Registered Users
seller

I am finally progressing. 2 and 80 after 22 hours of pit...

Please pray for me!