Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-18-2013, 05:43 PM   #1
squirrelmommy
Registered Users
seller

Bottom bumpers AIO

Has anyone used bottom bumpers AIOs? please share your experiences. I have on in the mail.

Advertisement

squirrelmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:52 PM   #2
hollydawn
Registered Users
seller

Re: Bottom bumpers AIO

They are great! I had the aplix and I loved them. Relatively trim and never a leak.
hollydawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:24 PM   #3
shen7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I have been using a set of large aplix ones on DD for over a year! I have had to repair some stitching coming out on the aplix tabs. And we have had occasional leg leaks, they are very trim and have the legs where you need to roll in the inner, so we get wetness wicking on tight cotton pants and the occasional minor poo leak when there is a massive poop. Not an issue if you change frequently enough, though, or wear fleece pants with them.

I think they are one of the trimmest and most easy and comfortable diapers I have seen. DD almost always picks them out if she chooses a diaper to wear, even over her printed fitteds and they wash super well, I always unsnap the soakers to wash and we have no holes or visible wear on the cotton, the bamboo velour is totally sherpaed but still comfy and soft. And I am a bleach and sanitary cycle person, not into the gentle laundry routines, but they have held up great! Like I said, over a year of pretty heavy use.
Old 02-18-2013, 06:34 PM   #4
newtocloth2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I like them. The mediums have a wide size range, they fit my son when we started cloth at 15 months and still fit him at almost 3 years old. Mine are starting to get holes on the inner (not the snap-in soaker), but they are nice diapers.
Old 02-18-2013, 06:39 PM   #5
txmommytobe
Registered Users

My Mood:

They were my favorite on my older sons. I already have a dozen smalls waiting for the new squishy
Old 02-18-2013, 06:59 PM   #6
tomandkara
Registered Users
seller

I really liked the snapped sized ones. I am a sucker for embroidery!
Find me on facebook and Hyena Cart to see my custom-dyed wool interlock, hybrid fitted diapers, and children's clothes! I stock Thursdays at 9:00 p.m. EST!
tomandkara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:07 PM   #7
sisu
Registered Users
seller
seller

I liked the sized AIOs with snaps a lot. Great fit, trim, well made. I sold them because it was too much of a pain to get them on my squirmy kid, it was impossible to get the soaker to lay right while he was death rolling all over.
sisu is offline   Reply With Quote