Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-19-2013, 08:46 AM   #11
emeyer76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Positive spottig and cramping stories?

I spotted and bled off an on from 8.5 weeks to around 20 weeks. I had an SCH that wouldn't resolve, or possibly multiple ones. Now at 35.5 weeks and baby looks great

FWIW, I've had 3 mc's and never really spotted with those until I was actively losing the baby. I thought for sure that this one would end up the same as soon as I saw pink on the TP... but she's a strong sticky bean!!

Hang in there and have faith mama How far along are you? Would an u/s help to reassure you? If you're far enough to have a heartbeat then I would go in for a looky and check on that baby and see if they can tell you why you are bleeding. On my u/s you could very clearly see the pocket of blood that was sitting in there and would eventually leak out or be reabsorbed.

Advertisement

Old 02-19-2013, 09:18 AM   #12
ankc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

just asked in a different thread but how are you today, Tori?
Old 02-19-2013, 10:18 AM   #13
danimdel
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I more than just spotted with dd and she is 5 now . We we're trying so I actually just thought it was AF. I got suspicious after "AF" was over because I started getting symptoms and because it was shorter and lighter than AF. I stopped bleeding but after my bfp I spotted on and off for a couple of weeks longer. The rest of the pregnancy was fine! Good luck mamma.
Old 02-19-2013, 10:26 AM   #14
happymama1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I had spotting with 2 of my children and it turned out to be just fine...I also had mild cramping...and the spotting always stayed minimal. With my first, my progesterone was low and they put me on oral supplements. With my other daughter I had a subchorionic hematoma and even though the spotting was very minimal, I have heard that it can cause lots of bleeding and cramping even when things are still fine with the baby.

All of this to say...light spotting and mild cramping can still be in the range of normal! and that things improve!!
happymama1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 11:39 AM   #15
asteiner18
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Spotted every day from 5 weeks to 10 weeks with this little one, I have now gone three days ( knock on wood ) without spotting and it is my record! I cramp all the time as well. I have had three ultrasounds and I have no cysts or SCH, just a VERY sensitive cervix. I had a sensitive cervix the last two pregnancies as well but not as bad as this!
Angel wife to the love of my life Brandon and mother to Scarlette 5/07 Ruby 1/09 and with #3 due with another sweet daughter in September <3

Angel Murphy Photography
asteiner18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:46 PM   #16
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Love seeing these wonderful outcomes. Thanks so much ladies. I truly can't express how much it bolsters my nerves.

Andrea - Today is a good emotional day. One day at a time. Hope you are doing well and finding your joy!!
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote