Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-19-2013, 10:26 AM   #111
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August '11 - February chat

Carrie I know what you mean! For some reason my oldest always seemed older to me. We look back and think wow be was only this age when....

I am due April 22 but I think I will go earlier. I feel so bad everyday bc Peyton still seems so young but she will be older than what blu was when tanner was born. I think it is bc she is so itty bitty.

So we are officially sick again, I am in shock about it bc this is the worst winter ever. I am thinking about purchasing a bubble!

As for buses again, the neighbor we are looking at has an elementary school close by so not sure if I will use the bus if we decide on a house there.

Advertisement

dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 05:06 PM   #112
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I can't imagine Seni being an older sister right now either. She seems so huge but still such a baby at the same time.

I drop my kids off at school but would love it if they rode the bus. They COULD, but I don't want to be one of those parents that has the bus pick them up 2 blocks from school, lol.

I've been busy and am SO glad there's not much going on this week!
Old 02-19-2013, 09:44 PM   #113
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well I WAS preparing for an ice storm starting tomorrow, and possible power outage, but now they are calling for 6-10 inches of snow. 2 ft north of us! eek! Still preparing for being house bound though. Small town, I'm sure everything will close if weather is too bad. I know it's not really that much snow, but around here it is. lol

I know it's hard for me to imagine Evan not being my baby soon. I don't think he will handle it well either. He's so different from my other two. I'm going to have my hands full, but at least my girls are very independent and I can count on them to help me.
Old 02-20-2013, 04:47 AM   #114
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Wow that's a lot of snow!! They're saying more than a half inch of ice for us I need to cancel Caleb's dr appt for this morning and go get some bread for sandwiches and such if we loose power. I also need some flashlights.

Harper is sick again. Dh had a cold last week and she started with the nose and cough yesterday. Before bed she had a fever though. Poor girl.

I am laying in bed in the silence. I need to get up though and get my hair done and coffee made. It's only 5:40 and I've convinced myself that too early to be upright. The fact that aF showed up last night isn't helping.

Hope you all have a good day!!

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:30 PM   #115
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
So we started potty training Juniper this weekend. She is doing awesome. Caspian is her little(big?) shadow and wants to do everything with her. Including using the potty. So Ray went out and bough him his own. He is all about it. Crazy! So Ray wants me to buy him night time trainers and underwear and go for it. Any btdt Mamas want to give me advice on potty training a boy? And seriously, where did our babies go?
estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:38 PM   #116
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Go for it!! That's the advice I have. I am all about potty training when kids are ready and if he is into it I'd do it. Teach him to point his bits down into the potty while sitting or your gonna have pee everywhere, sitting happens for quite some time. Good luck!!

Harper has gone a handful of times in the potty but ever since she accidentally let out a poop into the bowl she won't go back and she runs away to poop now and freaks when I get her to change her dipe. Now I'm afraid she will never sit on her potty again, .

Old 02-20-2013, 02:10 PM   #117
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Wow! potty training already? The most we do is I let him watch me flush his poop after cleaning his diaper. lol He gets so excited watching it disappear. Right now he is always sticking his finger in his poop hole, lol eww gross, I know. I need to get the little potty seat out of storage for him I guess.

Brittney- They are saying we are going to get a mix now, ice, sleet, freezing rain and snow! lol So I've been to the store and have enough to get us by for a day or two without power. Hope you guys get lucky and miss it all!!
Old 02-20-2013, 02:15 PM   #118
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Vanessa you made me lol at 'poop hole'. That's not something I've ever heard said. We're due for a mix of sleet/snow and ice. Who knows what will show up!!

Old 02-20-2013, 04:26 PM   #119
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

No advice on the pling we are 3 yrs old here before we do but I am hoping earlier for Peyton. But awesome that he is interested!

So sorry about the cold and snow. I use to hate the month of feb when I lived up north but now I like it. I think I use to have SAD. No more though. It gets chilly but definately not how it gets up north BURRRRRR!

I had an appt today and registered at the hospital. I had to take everyone bc DH is working and had meetings all day. They were pretty well behaved, they had there moments. We did panera afterwards and oh so yum! Panera good--Panera while pregnant AMAZING!
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:54 PM   #120
katengrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yum, Panera! I love the Mediterranean veggie sandwich. I would sneak it when pregnant because it has feta cheese.

I can't believe we're talking about pl'ing...this is happening too fast! Brynn had her 18 month today. Still in the 90th for height and 50th for weight. Made me sad when her pediatrician said, see you at her 2 year appt.