Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-19-2013, 12:26 PM   #21
7arrows4God
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Really what is the cahnce of getting a BFP at 9 dpo?

I was also going to say when I had the cramping and tenderness on Sunday I also at the very same time felt ikky in the tummy, like getting sick. Then it passed and that was it.

Advertisement

Canadian mama to 13 blessings ds(18), ds(17), ds(15.5), ds(13.5), dd(11.75), ds(10), ds(8.5), ds(6.5), dd(5.5), dd(3.5), dd(2.5) , ds(15 months) and #13 due end of AUGUST. And yes that is while nursing night and day. :O)
7arrows4God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:37 PM   #22
UVASahm
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7arrows4God View Post
Yes, I had not spotting at all. It was on Sunday evening, so I am guessing, I would not show today anyway and maybe should wait till tomarrow evening? :O)
I bet you could test tomorrow morning! I hope you get a bfp. You are awesome btw! I'm too old to have that large of a family but I really would love one!
Old 02-19-2013, 01:30 PM   #23
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrystleO_1027
I got a bfn at 9dpo but a bfp on strips and then a Digital at 10dpo!
Same here.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:10 PM   #24
JasmineMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7arrows4God View Post
And even in all the diet, I still no that is not the be all cause, as I know of others that I read about, that eat the same way and their body will not cycle till done nursing or later. So in no way am I saying my diet helps this, but I am saying that I believe it helps me to have good energy when I have had such close pregnancies and busyness with life of many young ones. I know it would be much harder if I was tired all the time. So please do not take my diet as why I think my body goes into cycle and fertility. It just help with the energy and overall health of the pregnancy and being a mom.

As I have many friends who can go down to 2 nurses a day and still get know cycle.

I always laugh when people say as long as you EBF your cycle will be delayed and you must be doing something wrong. I have always found it interesting that my friends babies sleep through the night. Mine just do not tend to. But yet my cycle returns.

So each body is so unique and I do believe we should nourish is to the best of our abilities so it can maintain whatever it meant to be. And obviously for me I do give God all Glory, as I can not explain any other way. But I do believe he calls our bodies a living temple and in that I want to honour Him in it and give it the best food I can, and He can decide the rest.

Hope that makes sense. Not preachy, but just my life.
Love the way you eat! I try to stick to that sort of diet too (but I definitely slip more than I should). It doesn't seem to help me get my cycle back, but I will say that when I eat really clean, I get pregnant right away, so I definitely think there is something to that. I just recently eliminated gluten and restricted my dairy to unsweetened greek yogurt or plain kefir. It feels much better to me. My kids do goat's milk and it works really well for them. I can't wait to see your test!
Old 02-19-2013, 06:02 PM   #25
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I got my + at 9DPO with my last 2 babies!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:09 PM   #26
keen1981
Registered Users
seller
seller

I had one at 6dpo with my third pregnancy.
Old 02-19-2013, 08:30 PM   #27
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I got a super squinter this time at 9
Old 02-20-2013, 09:28 AM   #28
7arrows4God
Registered Users
seller
seller

I did take a test last night at 9 dpo and it showed negative, but of course that is early. I might try again tonight like you all suggested. I would try earlier in the day but when I had the cramping and such that was Sunday evening, so 3 days would not be till tonight.
Canadian mama to 13 blessings ds(18), ds(17), ds(15.5), ds(13.5), dd(11.75), ds(10), ds(8.5), ds(6.5), dd(5.5), dd(3.5), dd(2.5) , ds(15 months) and #13 due end of AUGUST. And yes that is while nursing night and day. :O)
Old 02-20-2013, 12:40 PM   #29
marliah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Thanks for sharing you are inspiring sister

I'm surprised you get your cycle back so soon. I never do til the baby starts solids. I'm hoping we have many more blessing though, our youngest is 6months and I'm already ready for more whenever God wills it but we don't plan to start solids for at least a few more months so dont expect my cycle to resume for a while yet. I'm just thankful I do get my cycle back while breastfeeding, one of my friends will not have her cycle return til she completely weans so theres a 3-4 year gap between al her children, they also hope and pray for a full house.

God certainly makes us all special and unique! Will be waiting to see an update from you.
Old 02-26-2013, 08:26 AM   #30
7arrows4God
Registered Users
seller
seller

Just wanted to update you all, it is not this month. I was away all weekend at a homeschooling conference so no computer. :O) But my cycle showed up on day 26. So had it all weekend for the conference.