Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-15-2013, 06:00 PM   #71
jen_batten
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: OCTOBER 2013 preggers unite!

Don't feel bad, I'm only five weeks and not looking too slim either. But I've got nice pregnancy boobs. Not sure hoe long my secret will last....people are going to notice. I'm not even going to fit in my regular jeans long because I'm bloated. But to be honest, I'm kinda looking forward to the nice comfy stretch panels.

My Valentine's surprise for DH was very well received.

Advertisement

jen_batten is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:43 PM   #72
AtLeast
Registered
Formerly: rli***t
seller
seller

Glad I'm not the only one! I could barely keep my scrub jacket snapped Thursday. I really don't want to tell my boss yet. Honestly, for me, every BFP does not end with a living baby in my arms, so I want to wait, but I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to.

I pulled all my maternity out and hung them up this week. I'm excited just for the wardrobe switch-up!
Old 02-16-2013, 05:26 AM   #73
youngmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

i have a bit of a gut/muffin top to begin with, but doubled with the bloating I had yesterday throw me in a maternity shirt and I look 3-4 months along. Trying to cover it well until we share with our family in the coming weeks. My mom goes in for her needle biopsy on the 20th. So hopefully she will get her results back soon, praying for the best possible scenario (ie NOT aggressive lung cancer like the dr's are saying). Ready to share with the world though
We love cloth diapers , but I am a non-crunchy mommy.#3 due in Oct
youngmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:17 PM   #74
allisonmartin
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm starting to show too. Plus I'm sooooo hungry lately, but yet I'm also nauseous and don't have an appetite half the time. Oh and I can't stop peeing, I swear I'm in the bathroom all.the.time. I have a prospective due date of Oct. 20th now, but will have a more accurate one once I do my labs. Anyone else thinking about all the baby goodies?? I'm having a hard time stopping myself from buying stuff and I already bought 8 newborn diapers.
Old 02-19-2013, 03:39 PM   #75
Kay+Dave
Registered Users

Can I join?! I just got a BFP two days ago! Due with baby #2 sometime towards the end of October! I had to take about 5 tests to believe it, haha!!! So so excited to give my sweet boy a sibling!!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 02-19-2013, 04:03 PM   #76
jen_batten
Registered Users
seller
seller

Yes., peeing ALL the time. I've been having to get up at least once a night already and its driving me crazy. And I really want to get out my maternity stuff, but I'm trying to resist. And I'm already drooling over baby thing and getting excited at all the teeny tiny diapers. I'm hopeless.

Welcome Kay!
jen_batten is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:35 PM   #77
FairSailing188
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm joining you ladies! Due date of 10/24 based on LMP and OD. This is #2; DH is disappointed because it only took one cycle TTC . Moving along fine here, no real MS yet but my boobs have already gotten huge and I'm starting to feel exhausted. I'm already stalking double strollers and new carriers .

Under normal circumstances I'd say I told you so. But, as I have told so with such vehemence and frequency already the phrase has lost all meaning. Therefore, I will be replacing it with the phrase, I have informed you thusly.
FairSailing188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 03:56 PM   #78
AtLeast
Registered
Formerly: rli***t
seller
seller

8? Um, I'm up to 20 nb diaps purchased.
Old 02-20-2013, 06:49 PM   #79
jmnanny
Registered Users
seller

Ok I'm going to join here until I have my first prenatal, according to lmp my edd is October 31st. Got two positives this afternoon one digital and one frer, I can't tell you how excited I am

And I've so far bought 3 grovia nb prefolds, one thirsties cover, a bumgenius xsmall, and a newborn imagine aio. Thinking of doing the walmart washcloth diapers, that's on the how to cloth diaper a newborn for under $17, I already have around 30 of those washcloths

Last edited by jmnanny; 02-20-2013 at 06:51 PM.
jmnanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:10 AM   #80
youngmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

the buying bug hasn't bitten me yet. I guess after two boys I wishful I might get to trade in some diapers and clothing for ones with pink purple ruffles and lace ;-) Once we know the gender (july sometime for us oct mommas right?) then I'll start buying for either baby boy or baby girl.
I know I want some cute pumpkin goodies. Like a wool knit orange hat with a stem but I guess that is gender neutral huh? Ohhhhh and an orange sleep sack.......uh oh look what you all did to me?!?!?!!
We love cloth diapers , but I am a non-crunchy mommy.#3 due in Oct
youngmomma is offline   Reply With Quote